1998 Ford Taurus SHO: 00:50.095
2000 Honda Accord Euro-R: 00:48.246
1990 Nissan Primera 2.0Te: 0:48.049
1998 Peugeot 406 Coupe: 0:49.647
2000 Renault Megane IDE Coupe:0:49.822
1998 Toyota Altezza RS200: 0:48.882
2003 Volvo S60 T5 Sport:: 0:48.522

Last edited:
Nice one fella short track though so would expect close times:sly: :) Do you plan on using either Fuji F/GT or Monza? I usually like to test using these tracks and can do obviously if you plan to use either.💡

Well if you look at the Honda's lap time - then the Ford's.. Not so close now? :P
Feel free to test at whichever tracks you want!

The Calendar may be very similar to what the WTCC one is - so feel free to use this as a guide!

Round 1,2,3: Brands Hatch Indy Circuit
Round 4,5,6: Silverstone International Circuit
Round 7,8,9: Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit
Round 10,11,12: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Round 13,14,15: Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Round 16,17,18: Suzuka Circuit
Round 19,20,21: Fuji Speedway GT
Round 22,23,24: Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit
Round 25,26,27: Willow Springs International Raceway: Big Willow
Round 28,29,30: Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit

I'm really interested in this series for sure. I will be racing in it. But just 1 question. Can you explain why only 2 independent drivers?

I'm really interested in this series for sure. I will be racing in it. But just 1 question. Can you explain why only 2 independent drivers?

Okay, I'll put your name down mate! The reason why we're only allowing 2 independent drivers is so that we can keep the teams championship more interesting.. Instead of having 3 teams and 10 independent drivers.. However, we may increase the number of independent drivers allowed to 4 if demand is high enough! 👍

Oh gould well when you have the spec's a bit tighter/nailed down i'll give them a go.

That's fine mate! 👍

Okay, I'll put your name down mate! The reason why we're only allowing 2 independent drivers is so that we can keep the teams championship more interesting.. Instead of having 3 teams and 10 independent drivers.. However, we may increase the number of independent drivers allowed to 4 if demand is high enough!👍👍

Okay sounds good for now I'll take one of the independent team slots.

Well, after the testing at Brands Hatch.. We've have managed to discover several things...

- The Primera is by far the fastest car of the bunch.. With the Accord not far behind.. Both will need to be slowed down.
- The Ford, Renault and Peugeot are all way off the pace - they need some work...
- The Toyota can post a competitive lap time but really requires some good skill to muscle it around...
- The BMW could maybe do with a tad bit of work on it as it's a little off the pace (by 0.3 seconds behind main crowd).
- The Volvo is the fastest of the main group of cars. May need a tiny bit of work to slow it down.
- The Alfa Romeo, Audi, Toyota, BMW and Volvo are really the main runners in this.. And will most likely not need changes.

With that I've already limited my choices to 4 manufacture. I'm gonna do some testing in those cars then I'll decide.

Is there a certain amount of each car available, 2/3/4? And is tuning allowed? And can all parts be fitted, including aero/wing/flat floor?

Is there a certain amount of each car available, 2/3/4? And is tuning allowed? And can all parts be fitted, including aero/wing/flat floor?

All parts are available unless stated otherwise! 👍
For testing purposes, wheels must be "1 Inch Up"..

Tried a couple cars, the Toyota and the Alfa.

Toyota- Nice little car but is prone to lift of oversteer which makes it a bit tricky sometimes, once you get over that it can hook up some mighty laps 👍

Alfa- Fun nimble car to drive. In the corners its nice on entry but its easy to overestimate the grip it has and drop a wheel on the grass.

I agree with that about the Toyota - and the Alfa is a bit of a awkward one as you think you can take a corner at a speed you just can't..

The Ford and Peugeot are really loosing out due to them having a really soft suspension (I've not changed anything in the Suspension Setups) - and the Honda and Primera are both scrapping up front!

Have you considered the cars having different powers as well as different weights, possibly to make things more interesting?

I'm goin to try a couple cars in a bit probs the BMW and Toyota, I like the challenge of a rwd, the toyota sounds fun.

Back