STCC: Super Touring Car Championship - V8-Johnboy is the Champion!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 2,182 comments
  • 94,595 views
No worries, lounge opening now!
 
Sorry couldn't get back in scanny it said I had a network incompatibility with the host and I tried several times :/
 
I think I've fixed it now.. I've reset cache!
 
I can't race anymore today anyway, got work to do :grumpy:
 
I can't race anymore today anyway, got work to do :grumpy:

No worries, enjoy! :D

Saying that, it turns out the Lexus is no slouch - and the Mazda is faster than the Accord at Silverstone! :scared:
This means though that the Ford may now finally be out of here! :bowdown:
 
No worries, enjoy! :D

Saying that, it turns out the Lexus is no slouch - and the Mazda is faster than the Accord at Silverstone! :scared:
This means though that the Ford may now finally be out of here! :bowdown:
Good that thing is dreadful in every inconceivable way :sick:
 
Good that thing is dreadful in every inconceivable way :sick:

And the Primera is dreadful in every other inconceivable way.. Which is it's way too fast.. Just went 0.2 seconds ahead of the Mazda with ease! :lol:
 
Well, testing finished at Silverstone tonight! Thanks to those who attended! 👍
I've created a points table to show an overall idea of how cars would get on during a Season.. This is the what we have so far...

STCCResults_zpsbfa623bc.jpg


PLEASE NOTE: The "-" in some boxes mean "No Time".. They will be added soon and the points updated...
What we can see though is that the Nissan and Honda are at war with each other high up the end of the table - with the Volvo and Audi running in similar points in the standings.
 
I Like the idea of the predictions 👍 Although that major discrepancy between the Honda and Nissan to everyone else is gonna need sorting out. Other major things are that the Taurus has to go and the 406 has to be sorted out.
 
So to date the Primera and the Ford are both going for different reasons? That Honda dosen't look far off the Nissan looking at your table though.:boggled:
 
I'm not saying the Primera is going.. It just needs work! :P
 
Me and smithswift are going as a team now he will confirm.
 
If there are only 2 independents, then we're going to have to sort out more teams
 
Any spec changes? If i can find the time for this im open to teaming up.👍
 
If there are only 2 independents, then we're going to have to sort out more teams

As I say, depending on how popular this becomes (still got a few weeks until we're going to need to start thinking about it) - the independent limit will possibly be increasing soon.

Any spec changes? If i can find the time for this im open to teaming up.👍

Spec changes will be coming at the end of the week - going to be busy tonight and have some more testing to do.. I'll put your name down though! 👍
 
Is there any online testing today?

There may be a short test session (just for me to collect a few more times) in about 30 minutes..

In other Super Touring related news; Super Touring Car Driver Alain Menu is set to return for BTCC 2014! 👍
 
There may be a short test session (just for me to collect a few more times) in about 30 minutes..👍
Okay United & I should be there. Also at the end of the week there will be a big announcement involving United & I.
 
Okay United & I should be there. Also at the end of the week there will be a big announcement involving United & I.
Oooh sounds interesting... 👍
 
Lounge opening in 2 minutes! 👍
 
Well I've just got to run at Brands Hatch Indy for 10 minutes.. Then at Willow Springs for 5 (just to collect some times for the most recently added cars - then I'm going to bring a new track up)! 👍
 
Back