STCC: Super Touring Car Championship - V8-Johnboy is the Champion!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 2,182 comments
  • 94,613 views
That guys tune for the RCZ was requested by me. I just wanted to know good LSD settings.
Also, when will room be open?

About 9:05!
EDIT: I've heard rather worryingly that Camber isn't working properly on GT6 at the moment! :confused:
 
Lounge opening in a few minutes 👍
 
Camber actually reduces grip instead of increasing it...
 
Camber actually reduces grip instead of increasing it...

Normally, adding a bit of camber gives the wheel extra rubber in a corner (as the tyre moves in the corner - it goes onto the main tyre and not the sidewall.. Putting too much on however just is stupid though!
 
John, the car gets faster by like 1.5 seconds in the wet, got a decent setup on at the moment.
 
I got glitched. I was on the main menu but it said I was in 'Watch Race' mode. I couldn't move the cursor or do anything. It showed me menu but the the HUD over laid onto the menu.

PD, Y u do dis!
 
Well we tried a night race at Streets of Willow.. Oh my gawd..
 
So a 2:17.0 round Bathurst with a first sector which was 0.6 slower than my best...Audi looking strong.
 
After a decent night of testing I'll be using the Audi this season 👍
 
Few things I noticed tonight:

Firstly the Alfa doesn't really like the slow stuff, its very quick in fast corners though. Its got good race pace and I quite like it. The Audi is immense on one lap pace, but looks very tricky and can spin easily in a pack, might need slowing a teeny bit.
 
Just on power you can drop it as it's pretty nippy, also adding ballast is fine by me it can only make the weight distribution better. Oh, and also we have yet to unleash johnboy so prepare for Death by 4WD :P
 
The boost the Audi got was probably not required in all honesty 1250 was nearer the mark i think.
 
This season is gonna be mega :D 👍
 
Hmmm Death by 4wd i think you just found a team name there Nin's.;)
 
So works teams we currently have:

Humberside Racing
HTR Tuning
RAM Racing
Death by 4WD
 
Back