• Thread starter HTR Tuning
  • 24 comments
United Kingdom
England
htrap_5000
HTR Tuning pic 2.png

HTR Tuning Banner.png

Version 1.09 - 24th April 2015

I have decided to close my tuning garage for Gran Turismo 6, this is due to a year of absence. I had become to busy with other things, therefore i could not devote enough time to GT6. I will hopefully be back in Gran Turismo 7 where I will be bringing you tunes. This also means my tuning service has closed as well, however I will continue my tuning service in GT7 . Expect me in GT7

Hello and welcome to my tuning garage . Here I will be linking my tunes. I have organized this garage into categories (e.g) Road, LM etc.

I try to spend around a day for my tune. In this day I do the primary testing at Brands Hatch GP, then I do the final testing at Big Willow, Mt Panorama, Nordschleife, and Apricot Hill. If the tune is difficult, the 1 day will be extended to 2-3 days. I launch my cars on GTPlanet the day after the final testing has finished, unless it is a seasonal tune, in which case I try to launch as soon as possible.

For my tunes I use a Dual Shock 3 PS3 controller, Skid Recovery force and ABS, sometimes I add traction control to 1. For tune request check my
Tuning Service .
Also check out my website

IMAG2034.jpg

Road Cars

400 PP - 500 PP

Peugeot RCZ - 498 PP

500 PP - 600 PP

Jaguar XKR-S 560 PP (Seasonal)

Lotus Elise 581 PP

LCC Rocket 590 PP (Seasonal)

600 PP - 650 PP

Dodge Challenger SRT 605 PP
Toyota Supra RZ 614 PP

Ferrari 430 Scuderia 615 PP

Ferrari 458 Italia 616 PP

Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Chrome Line 617 PP

Mclaren F1 625 PP

650 PP - 700 PP

Corvette '14 668 PP

Dodge Viper SRT GTS 679 PP

700 PP +

Nissan GT-R Black Edition 703 PP
IMAG0174.jpg
Race Cars

600 PP - 700 PP

Mclaren F1 GTR Race Car 647 PP

Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) LM Race Car 682 PP

IMAG0185 (1).jpg
Seasonal Tunes

Jaguar XKR-S 560 PP (Jan '14)

LCC Rocket 590 PP (Feb '14)

DSCN2455.JPG
Le Mans Prototypes
(Under construction)

Gemasolar.jpg

FITT Tuning Challenge

Mazda MX-5 SR-Limited (NA,J) '97

Mazda MX-5 Miata 1800 RS (NB, J) '04 (Scroll down)
News
  • (17th March 2014)Results from the FITT Miata tuning challenge are now here! My tune achieved the fastest lap time of Spec Miata class, a time of 1:26.672 at Streets of willow tested by @DigitalBaka, came joint 6th. This result is very good because this was my 1st challenge and I was only 0.041 from 3rd place, this just shows how close the tunes were. Special thanks to @Motor City Hami for hosting a truly amazing event and to all the tuners and test drivers.
  • (March 2014)Working with the United Nations Motorsport in the STCC and BTCC.
  • (17th March 2014) Will hopefully be bringing more tunes after a 1 month absence due to my work in the FITT Miata tuning challenge and with the UNM.

Hope You Enjoy :)
800px-Aston_Martin_Vanquish_(8186456260).jpg

Last edited:
Heyas! I was wondering if you could be so kind as to comment on how the various cars you have tuned feel to drive?

Unfortunately it takes a fair bit of time and credits to try out each tune so when a tuner posts comments about how their tune handles it allows us to quickly see if it is a tune that suits us or not.

Which of your tunes do you like best?

Heyas! I was wondering if you could be so kind as to comment on how the various cars you have tuned feel to drive?

Unfortunately it takes a fair bit of time and credits to try out each tune so when a tuner posts comments about how their tune handles it allows us to quickly see if it is a tune that suits us or not.

Which of your tunes do you like best?
The tunes that i have done recently, the viper, challenger and mclaren f1 all seem to feel very easy to drive, nissan GT-R IS A bit tricky.

Maybe comments along the line of how sharp the turn-in is, what mid corner grip is like, whether the car is prone to slight power induced oversteer on corner exit, maybe unstable under highspeed braking, that sort of thing?

For me I love a car with a sharp turn-in and good rotation and a bit of exit oversteer and currently hate cars that understeer on turn-in because I find it more fun however some prefer some corner entry understeer so they can get on the power that much sooner at corner exit.

Maybe comments along the line of how sharp the turn-in is, what mid corner grip is like, whether the car is prone to slight power induced oversteer on corner exit, maybe unstable under highspeed braking, that sort of thing?

For me I love a car with a sharp turn-in and good rotation and a bit of exit oversteer and currently hate cars that understeer on turn-in because I find it more fun however some prefer some corner entry understeer so they can get on the power that much sooner at corner exit.
I agree with you, my new tune which should be published soon (the corvette) is exactly like that, sharp turn in good rotation , very slight oversteer (no smoke). It is very good car to drive, it did a 1:59 at mt panorama beating the vipers 2:00.

Looking forward to the vette tune!

As soon as I have the credits to do so I'll give your F1 and Viper a whirl and report back :cheers:

Looking forward to the vette tune!

As soon as I have the credits to do so I'll give your F1 and Viper a whirl and report back :cheers:
Thank you , expect the vette in 2-3 hrs a bit busy with some other work (not related to GT6)

Gemasolar_3.jpg

The vette is here! Tuned with Skid Recovery Force, and ABS.

Stats Banner.png

668 PP
920 BHP
1,230 kg
50:50
118 kgfm
1.33 kg/bhp

Parts Banner.png

Best of all parts
Oil Change
Aero Kit type A/B
Flat Floor
Racing Hards
Settings Banner.png

Suspension:
Ride: 95/95
Spring: 11.55/12.60
Dampers (Comp.) : 5/5
Dampers (Ext.) : 4/5
Anti-Roll : 3/4
Camber: 0/0
Toe: -0.10/0.02

Brakes: 7/7

Transmission:
  • Final to 4.250
  • Max. Speed to minimum
  • Last Gear to full right
  • Final to 2.400
1-3.186
2-2.489
3-2.000
4-1.659
5-1.395
6-1.194
7-1.036

Adjust Max. Speed by Final Gear.

Drivetrain:
Initial: /6
Accel. : /20
Brake : /10

Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit.jpg

Lap time banner.png

Brands Hatch GP : 1:22.252
Big Willow : 1:11.543
Nordschleife : 6:37.858
Mount Panorama : 1:59.610
Apricot : 1:17.479

Tuners Note Banner.png

This car is very fast and brutal. When driven properly this car is a beauty to handle. Tip when cornering ; dont give it the full beans on corner exit, simplified ; control the throttle other wise you will crash. Hope you enjoy :)
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_1.jpg

Ran out of time today to test your tunes. Hopefully I'll get a chance to tonight if not I should be able to test all 3 tomorrow morning.

Took your Viper for a spin and it's a blast! I don't much like cars that explode when you so much as sniff the gas pedal so I left the engine as is and detuned the car to 600pp and put it on Sports Soft tires. It is a very well composed car like that and was very fast and enjoyable for me on the 'ring. Has a nice turn-in, excellent traction and very little unwanted oversteer. It's also very forgiving when you mess up and hit a curb wrong or get into a tank-slapper.

It did feel very weird with Racing Hards on and would bite me if I made even a hint of an error whereas on Sports Softs it was very forgiving.

You may want to edit your tune to mention exactly how much rear downforce to use. I just used the stock value of 15 which worked well for me.

Edit: Tried out your Corvette on the 'ring just now and found that it was too stiffly sprung for that track and the car was getting bounced around a bit by the bumps. I'm not sure if that is the cause or not, but what I found is that the car only seems to like one type of line, if you mess that up the car is very unforgiving regardless of whether you use RS or SS tires. There was a bit more understeer than I would like on turn-in but it has excellent mid corner grip. When it comes to corner exit there is a very fine line between no oversteer at all and having a ton of oversteer.

Last edited:
Took your Viper for a spin and it's a blast! I don't much like cars that explode when you so much as sniff the gas pedal so I left the engine as is and detuned the car to 600pp and put it on Sports Soft tires. It is a very well composed car like that and was very fast and enjoyable for me on the 'ring. Has a nice turn-in, excellent traction and very little unwanted oversteer. It's also very forgiving when you mess up and hit a curb wrong or get into a tank-slapper.

It did feel very weird with Racing Hards on and would bite me if I made even a hint of an error whereas on Sports Softs it was very forgiving.

You may want to edit your tune to mention exactly how much rear downforce to use. I just used the stock value of 15 which worked well for me.

Edit: Tried out your Corvette on the 'ring just now and found that it was too stiffly sprung for that track and the car was getting bounced around a bit by the bumps. I'm not sure if that is the cause or not, but what I found is that the car only seems to like one type of line, if you mess that up the car is very unforgiving regardless of whether you use RS or SS tires. There was a bit more understeer than I would like on turn-in but it has excellent mid corner grip. When it comes to corner exit there is a very fine line between no oversteer at all and having a ton of oversteer.
Thanks for the feedback!

Yeah the corvette is unforgiving if you step on it, i did state that, and the stiffness was on purpose, as I found it more sharp, Thank you very much for the review

Mazda MX-5 SR-Limited (NA,J) '97 - FITT Spec Miata (Streets of willow)

gemasolar_5-jpg.121937
Stats

372pp

135 bhp

17.9kgfm

950 kg

Parts:

GT AUTO:

Type A aero kit

Inch up : 1 American racing Vintage TORQ THRUST

FC Suspension

STANDARD Brakes

5 Speed transmission

FC Differential

Stage 1 engine tuning

Sports exhaust

Stage 3 weight

Carbon Bonnet (body colour)

Window reduction

Settings:

Power limiter: 90.1%

Ballast weight: 93 kg

Position: 50%

Suspension:

Ride: 91/90

Spring: 5.00/4.40

Dampers (Comp) : 4/4

Dampers (Ext) 4/4

Anti roll: 3/3

0 Camber

Toe: -0.10/0.05

Brakes: 6/6

Drivetrain:

Initial: /6

Accel:/15

Deccel:/7

This car achieved the fastest Lap time of the spec miata series, 1:26.672. Came joint 6th only 0.041 from 3rd!
Hope you enjoy

Mazda MX-5 Miata 1800 RS (NB, J) '04
gemasolar_6-jpg.121939

Stats:

425 PP

200 BHP

925 KG

50:50

22.2 kgfm

4.62kg/bhp

Parts:

GT AUTO: