STCC: Super Touring Car Championship - V8-Johnboy is the Champion!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 2,182 comments
  • 94,616 views
Lol funny you say that ive noticed you have a lot of your attention focused on Toca.:sly:
 
I have an awful feeling that STCC isn't going to make it to the end of it's first Season..

Saying that, I really want to focus on TOCA-11 Title Charge but have been wanting success for STCC..
Scania, I lost the connection of the lobby server, so I couldn't race with you. :'( But I will practice and when I practice, I will take a picture of my car and then I WILL SEND THE PICTURE TO YOU ON PRIVATE MESSAGE.
 
Just a quick question... Has anyone ever tried to run a classic touring car series (maybe a 1960 to 1970 age range) I would have though it would bring alot of interest due to the slidey nature of the cars ha
 
Just a quick question... Has anyone ever tried to run a classic touring car series (maybe a 1960 to 1970 age range) I would have though it would bring alot of interest due to the slidey nature of the cars ha
That's a good idea, but the only problem is what cars would we use? There isn't a vast amount of choice
 
Ive made a list of about 17 cars that could work. Would need different styles of track to keep ut abit more fair.
 
Ive made a list of about 17 cars that could work. Would need different styles of track to keep ut abit more fair.
PM me with details, I'm definitely interested 👍
 
@Scaniabebe got issues? Well considering super touring is a common interest of both of us... we can pool ideas together for future, just sayin ;)
 
Yeah things have been a bit slow here recently, and if it falls through then I've always got WSC ;)
 
A question, for how long is a newbie probation in effect?
 
@Scaniabebe got issues? Well considering super touring is a common interest of both of us... we can pool ideas together for future, just sayin ;)

Furi, you stick to TOCA and look after that.. I'll look after this! :P

A question, for how long is a newbie probation in effect?

When a new driver joins, if they earn Penalty Point on their first event - they will be put on probation. On the second event, if they collect anymore points; they'll be removed from the Series.
 
Yeah things have been a bit slow here recently, and if it falls through then I've always got WSC ;)
Yeah does feel like the edge has gone from this:indiff:. Spark's kinda gone out of it for me too that's more to do with the game flaws though.:irked: Harsk will be safe at least.:D
 
Furi, you stick to TOCA and look after that.. I'll look after this! :p



When a new driver joins, if they earn Penalty Point on their first event - they will be put on probation. On the second event, if they collect anymore points; they'll be removed from the Series.
So if a newbie only scores points in their first race, they will receive a probation and they are not considered a newbie in their second race?
 
So if a newbie only scores points in their first race, they will receive a probation and they are not considered a newbie in their second race?

Correct. But if the New Driver collects Penalty Points (not to be confused with Championship Points) on their second race meeting - they'll be removed from the Series.
 
Weather looks good for Brands Hatch tomorrow! 👍
http://www.myweather2.com/Motor-Racing/United-Kingdom/Brands-Hatch-Circuit.aspx?sday=1

As well as this, I have some news regarding a possible Series that will be running at the end of this Season... It's still on the idea of classic touring cars - but will involve the DTM Instead... So the likes of Alfa Romeo 155, Opel Calibra, Mercedes-Benz 190E, etc. Would any of you guys be interested?
 
Scanny this isn't just working out for me at the moment and I might have to quit. With the recent lack of entries, and WSC opening, this has sort of lost its energy. I'm interested in your Classic DTM though 👍
 
Scanny this isn't just working out for me at the moment and I might have to quit. With the recent lack of entries, and WSC opening, this has sort of lost its energy. I'm interested in your Classic DTM though 👍
Top Gear episode tomorrow looks awful good so.:sly::drool:
 
As well as this, I have some news regarding a possible Series that will be running at the end of this Season... It's still on the idea of classic touring cars - but will involve the DTM Instead... So the likes of Alfa Romeo 155, Opel Calibra, Mercedes-Benz 190E, etc. Would any of you guys be interested?[/quote]

Deffo interested in this
 
Harsk has interesting plans for tomorrow he may grace your presence for the first race but will then jump ship for the start of another of his multi series sign ups there's dedication for ya.:p:crazy:
 
Harsk has interesting plans for tomorrow he may grace your presence for the first race but will then jump ship for the start of another of his multi series sign ups there's dedication for ya.:p:crazy:

He's kinda like a woman who likes several men at once but can't really pick which one to commit to, leaving each one hanging as she changes her mind every few hours...
 
He's kinda like a woman who likes several men at once but can't really pick which one to commit to, leaving each one hanging as she changes her mind every few hours...
PMSL.
 
Scanny this isn't just working out for me at the moment and I might have to quit. With the recent lack of entries, and WSC opening, this has sort of lost its energy. I'm interested in your Classic DTM though 👍

I'll keep your name where it is for now until you come to a final decision!

Harsk has interesting plans for tomorrow he may grace your presence for the first race but will then jump ship for the start of another of his multi series sign ups there's dedication for ya.:p:crazy:

I know, he's spoken to me about it...

He's kinda like a woman who likes several men at once but can't really pick which one to commit to, leaving each one hanging as she changes her mind every few hours...

Post of the month goes too... Yourself! :P
 
He's kinda like a woman who likes several men at once but can't really pick which one to commit to, leaving each one hanging as she changes her mind every few hours...
So I'm guessing the men in this situation are you, Scanny, Furi, Andrew and others... :lol:
 
So I'm guessing the men in this situation are you, Scanny, Furi, Andrew and others... :lol:

Well I'm not particularly! I've only got BTCC, TOCA and STCC! I've not got 24 Series to go to per week! :P
 
I now have just 2 series that I'm in now. ToCA10(about to finish) and WEC S3 which is the reason why I'm missing some ToCA races and I have commitments on Sunday which means I'm missing the WSC until the last 2 rounds.
 
Back