STCC: Super Touring Car Championship - V8-Johnboy is the Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 2,182 comments
My god i had no idea it would be so many laps:grumpy::ouch:

It's only about 40 minutes along! :crazy:
In the DTM Grand Prix, they do about 99 Laps! :P

On the subject of DTM, going to be working extra hard to get Credits in the game so I can pick up the 155, Calibra and the 190E... Expect a thread about it within the next week or so!

Last edited:
Maybe more modern DTM would be a better idea? You've got the Merc CLK DTM, Audi TT DTM, Opel Astra DTM and BMW M3 GTR Race car (Basically a DTM car...)

Oh and maybe a few other race cars we could use as pretends up to spec :embarrassed:

Maybe more modern DTM would be a better idea? You've got the Merc CLK DTM, Audi TT DTM, Opel Astra DTM and BMW M3 GTR Race car (Basically a DTM car...)

Oh and maybe a few other race cars we could use as pretends up to spec :embarrassed:

That will all come in time! I plan to run it as a sorta story of the DTM! Start back in the Golden Era and run them for a few Seasons - then move to the New DTM and progress through the ages! :D

But we only got 3 cars :indiff: We need some extras, otherwise its gonna be 5 to a team :yuck:

To be fair, that doesn't worry me in the slightest! Would rather have 3 cars and lots of drivers driving them but have some amazing racing (like in the Old DTM) than have some modern day cars with about 50 different types! :P

It's only about 40 minutes along! :crazy:
In the DTM Grand Prix, they do about 99 Laps! :P

On the subject of DTM, going to be working extra hard to get Credits in the game so I can pick up the 155, Calibra and the 190E... Expect a thread about it within the next week or so!
Yeah but they don't DC do they?:ill: And don't forget the ASTRA!

And Waffle you have mail!:banghead:

Yeah but they don't DC do they?:ill: And don't forget the ASTRA!

First, regarding the DC Problems... I have a plan that should eliminate everyone Disconnecting from the Race by the time that the race is finished! And the Astra was part of the New DTM (2000-Onwards) - I plan to start with the Old 90s DTM! :P

I don't mind the merc or Alfa.
On to tonight's race I'm going to have to miss this round the other half has been called into work and I pick her up at half 7/8 o'clock so it's just not going to work this week for me all that testing I have done is just a waste.

I don't mind the merc or Alfa.
On to tonight's race I'm going to have to miss this round the other half has been called into work and I pick her up at half 7/8 o'clock so it's just not going to work this week for me all that testing I have done is just a waste.

That's fine mate!
And the testing wasn't a waste - it'll have got you used to the car 👍

Well either way your going a bit early:P just worried your going too deflect unnecessary attention away from the gig you already have interest already seems a little sparse.:indiff:

I was so looking forward to the 1st round to me it's a must as it sets the pace for the season ahead

Brands Indy as well one of my top tracks I like racing at.

Back