STCC: Super Touring Car Championship - V8-Johnboy is the Champion!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 2,182 comments
  • 94,614 views
So is he like an Ex or something? Your analogies confuse me Rolo... :boggled:

jb just desperately wants him to commit. He's hurt by Harsk's shady ways.

He's actually got quite a feminine heart... :p
 
Weather looks good for Brands Hatch tomorrow! 👍
http://www.myweather2.com/Motor-Racing/United-Kingdom/Brands-Hatch-Circuit.aspx?sday=1

As well as this, I have some news regarding a possible Series that will be running at the end of this Season... It's still on the idea of classic touring cars - but will involve the DTM Instead... So the likes of Alfa Romeo 155, Opel Calibra, Mercedes-Benz 190E, etc. Would any of you guys be interested?
I would consider starting this up if STCC doesn't take off, and when it does I will be firmly in the Calibra :D
 
Well, I may run the STCC for this Season - and then we may take a dive to DTM 90s as well as New DTM :D
On the subject of DTM..


Only problem with 90's DTM, is that we only have 3 cars :indiff:
 
Only problem with 90's DTM, is that we only have 3 cars :indiff:

If only BMW and Audi had one of their DTM models available! :indiff:
Still, it should be amazing! And better than any firework night we've had in our lives (these cars spark like hell)!
 
As well as this, I have some news regarding a possible Series that will be running at the end of this Season... It's still on the idea of classic touring cars - but will involve the DTM Instead... So the likes of Alfa Romeo 155, Opel Calibra, Mercedes-Benz 190E, etc. Would any of you guys be interested?

Deffo interested in this[/quote]
I'm interested.... But it depends of my time that I have...
 
Deffo interested in this
I'm interested.... But it depends of my time that I have...[/quote]
Lmfao!!:lol: Ain't dat da truth!:crazy: (There's that Astra thing too iirc)
 
Information about tomorrow's race at Brands Hatch Indy...
BrandsHatchIndyRound12_zps63c87405.png
 
After the discussions of DTM earlier, I've prepared some visuals...
Gemasolar_2_zpsa1c6e87e.jpg


Gemasolar_1_zps8870f0b7.jpg


Gemasolar_zps639ad337.jpg
 
I'm confused :confused:

Well if we're going to be doing a 90s DTM, then the New DTM might also be a good idea! Therefore, I bring a possibility for New DTM, the TT RS!
 
I was looking at using TT RS, M4 Coupe and C Class AMG :p
Your worse than Furi at least he mentions his next gig after the first round or two.:p:rolleyes: Probably a Top Gear night for me tomorrow if this has gone quiet..:guilty:

Have the new car spec's even been tested?:nervous:
 
Your worse than Furi at least he mentions his next gig after the first round or two.:p:rolleyes: Probably a Top Gear night for me tomorrow if this has gone quiet..:guilty:

Have the new car spec's even been tested?:nervous:

Finalization of the cars will be done tomorrow! And I do hope for a good turnout for R1 :D
 
Finalization of the cars will be done tomorrow! And I do hope for a good turnout for R1 :D
Blimey that's cutting it fine.:crazy: Who's actually bothering to race? All ive read is who's not.:sick:
 
I could do with final specs so our tuner can sort our car I think a few hours notice we might not be able to get a tune.?
 
I could do with final specs so our tuner can sort our car I think a few hours notice we might not be able to get a tune.?
Was my thinking too:) ive just hoped on to adjust my setup and my times are now exactly the same even with the weight increase!:confused::boggled:
 
A smaller grid may be a blessing seems the busier the lobby the bigger the troubles.:irked: I don't hold out much hope though personally games just broken.:rolleyes:
 
My god i had no idea it would be so many laps:grumpy::ouch:
 
Back