STCC: Super Touring Car Championship - V8-Johnboy is the Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 2,182 comments
@DirtyNurbKing58, @swiftsmith, @V8-Johnboy, @ItsJackMace, @SkengD, @CodDemon101, @TheLuigi755, @FakeGangstaDIE, @Harsk100, @adam46, @moeom, @K1utch, @SpeedyMcQueen, @Gedi69, @TomCmo, @Roflwaffle, @raceorama123432, @Project TCT, @unitedstomper
----------------------------------------
Round 4 & 5: Nurburgring GP/D
Rounds 4 & 5 of the Auto Trader Super Tourng Car Championship is quickly approaching! We have some information to provide you guys about the upcoming event...
NurburgringGPD_zpse434e4ca.png

Please make sure you have Intermediate and Full Wet Tires in the event of a sudden down pour!

@Roflwaffle, @raceorama123432, @Project TCT, @unitedstomper : If you're free this Sunday, please stick around as you may receive a PM from myself asking you to join.
----------------------------------------​

In other news, I will be announcing tomorrow the Series that shall be running once Season 1 of STCC is finished! Make sure you stay tuned! :D

Hi guys sorry I haven't been able to make it to a race yet, but I will be there tomorrow if all goes to plan in the morning. Cya on track:tup:

Hi guys sorry I haven't been able to make it to a race yet, but I will be there tomorrow if all goes to plan in the morning. Cya on track:tup:

Will be excellent is you can come along. You showed great potential on track in Pre-Season Testing. And I think @DirtyNurbKing58 would be happy if you was able to help him get the Works Team some points :P

Saying that, let's hope we have a stable night of connections...

That was an interesting couple of rounds! Shame the rain didn't take effect sooner in the last race, my fastest lap of the night was the very last lap when it started raining. Looking forward to not being a second slower per sector in the next round!

That was an interesting couple of rounds! Shame the rain didn't take effect sooner in the last race, my fastest lap of the night was the very last lap when it started raining. Looking forward to not being a second slower per sector in the next round!
Fairplay for sticking it out would have been easy to park it.👍

IT WAS THE WORST RACE EVER ON THE SEASON! There was many issues and Luigi755 and ItsJackMace pushed me which made me go to 8th! They didn't give my place back! So I want them disqualiffied! :mad:

IT WAS THE WORST RACE EVER ON THE SEASON! There was many issues and Luigi755 and ItsJackMace pushed me which made me go to 8th! They didn't give my place back! So I want them disqualiffied! :mad:

Dude! Calm down! If you have a problem, keep it to the PM Box. Not in the thread.
Shouting and raging in Lounge Chat and on the Threat can result in a penalty.

Your lag was a joke no doubt it contributed to things that said i am biased...........just a little.:P

Back