STCC: Super Touring Car Championship - V8-Johnboy is the Champion!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 2,182 comments
  • 94,600 views
I have been part of 4 races at Bathurst, 3 of them were horrible. While at other tracks, everything was fine with only a minor issue here and there.
 
Yeah seems the track has it's own unique bug just to add to the madness. As for Spa haven't bothered to practice fully expect a DC, frozen screen, lag spike of death or something similar.
 
I'm not sure if I'm expecting gt7 to be good on ps4 if they are racing to get the game on the market before drive club... They should take their time with the game... Graphics, physics, SOUNDS!
They need to fix gt6 they shouldn't just let it go
 
Well, it's Race Day today! Everyone looking forward to it?

Also, regarding Bathurst... I've come to the conclusion that Gran Turismo 6 is not stable enough to support a 500km race there. So therefore, that event shall be cancelled and a new event is being designed.
 
Not sure if it's a good idea to look forward to a GT6 race the disappointment get's in the way.:mad:
 
Well, it's Race Day today! Everyone looking forward to it?

Also, regarding Bathurst... I've come to the conclusion that Gran Turismo 6 is not stable enough to support a 500km race there. So therefore, that event shall be cancelled and a new event is being designed.
Suggestion: When we get our hands on the track editor, why not hold a race on your own custom course?
 
Well, it's Race Day today! Everyone looking forward to it?

Also, regarding Bathurst... I've come to the conclusion that Gran Turismo 6 is not stable enough to support a 500km race there. So therefore, that event shall be cancelled and a new event is being designed.
Bathrust 500km cancelled? Seriously?

Anyways, I'm ALMOST ready for Race 3.... I will just practice during a few minutes and I'm ready.
 
Suggestion: When we get our hands on the track editor, why not hold a race on your own custom course?

Bathrust 500km cancelled? Seriously?

Sadly, it had to be canclled because of the instability Mount Panorama is causing in the game. Last night in TOCA, of the 14 drivers who started the 200km race - 6 finished.

It'll be replaced by some sort of shootout.
 
Sadly, it had to be canclled because of the instability Mount Panorama is causing in the game. Last night in TOCA, of the 14 drivers who started the 200km race - 6 finished.

It'll be replaced by some sort of shootout.
Mount Panorama has a problem, right? I think that it is hurting the people's servers...
 
Mount Panorama has a problem, right? I think that it is hurting the people's servers...

Yeah, quite bad problems. We think it might be the transition from day to night, but day could be just as bugged too.
 
Bathrust 500km cancelled? Seriously?

Anyways, I'm ALMOST ready for Race 3.... I will just practice during a few minutes and I'm ready.
Great can't wait.:sick:
 
What is that in America. What's the time difference?. Is that like around 12 here?
 
Room number: 1472-6118-3787-3251-7161
 
Luckily, we're going to miss the rain by just a few hours :D

@Gedi69 & @SpeedyMcQueen: Please remember to accept my friend request guys! Very important you do that!
 
so my family chip in to get me wheel for christmas. 250 quid and no matter what i do im always 1-4 seconds slower than the pad. i just suck massively :(
 
you just need to keep practicing it takes a long time to get the hang of it
 
Sadly won't be racing again guys, I got a spot in WSC 👍
 
Will do scania 👍
 
Back