STCC: Super Touring Car Championship - V8-Johnboy is the Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 2,182 comments
I have been part of 4 races at Bathurst, 3 of them were horrible. While at other tracks, everything was fine with only a minor issue here and there.

Yeah seems the track has it's own unique bug just to add to the madness. As for Spa haven't bothered to practice fully expect a DC, frozen screen, lag spike of death or something similar.

I'm not sure if I'm expecting gt7 to be good on ps4 if they are racing to get the game on the market before drive club... They should take their time with the game... Graphics, physics, SOUNDS!
They need to fix gt6 they shouldn't just let it go

Well, it's Race Day today! Everyone looking forward to it?

Also, regarding Bathurst... I've come to the conclusion that Gran Turismo 6 is not stable enough to support a 500km race there. So therefore, that event shall be cancelled and a new event is being designed.

Also, regarding Bathurst... I've come to the conclusion that Gran Turismo 6 is not stable enough to support a 500km race there. So therefore, that event shall be cancelled and a new event is being designed.
Suggestion: When we get our hands on the track editor, why not hold a race on your own custom course?

Bathrust 500km cancelled? Seriously?

Anyways, I'm ALMOST ready for Race 3.... I will just practice during a few minutes and I'm ready.

Suggestion: When we get our hands on the track editor, why not hold a race on your own custom course?

Bathrust 500km cancelled? Seriously?

Sadly, it had to be canclled because of the instability Mount Panorama is causing in the game. Last night in TOCA, of the 14 drivers who started the 200km race - 6 finished.

It'll be replaced by some sort of shootout.

Sadly, it had to be canclled because of the instability Mount Panorama is causing in the game. Last night in TOCA, of the 14 drivers who started the 200km race - 6 finished.

It'll be replaced by some sort of shootout.
Mount Panorama has a problem, right? I think that it is hurting the people's servers...

so my family chip in to get me wheel for christmas. 250 quid and no matter what i do im always 1-4 seconds slower than the pad. i just suck massively :(

Back