STCC: Super Touring Car Championship - V8-Johnboy is the Champion!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 2,182 comments
  • 94,597 views
*Gets a Lada*
lada-2107-zhiguli-12.jpg
 
Due to the volume of stewards work to be done... Expect the final results in Tuesday/Wednesday time.
 
Due to the volume of stewards work to be done... Expect the final results in Tuesday/Wednesday time.
Not sure where to start but will have a look tomorrow.:indiff:
 
Not sure where to start but will have a look tomorrow.:indiff:

Indeed! It's time for a beer I think after all that!
If only they could have just reported one of two things per race and not a mountain after one evening! :P
 
Well judging by your pm there's a few penalties coming for sure.:rolleyes:
 
My PM Box had about 4,000 Inquiries by the end of Race 2! :lol:
 
Cant quite believe what i've just watched but my stewards report is in guys wow just wow!:crazy::eek:

I will try to get around to looking at the Volvo and give my opinion with a view to the next race if your happy with that Scanny.💡
 
Last edited:
Last nights race was difficult, apologies for any bumps. Could only see 4 cars on track (Scan, V8, Jack & Smith) in the first race. I was following Scan and could see him swerving and changing line without any cars around him at all although it was obvious he was battling with another car.

Same problem second race until Harsk left a few laps in and then a load of cars just appeared in a completely different order to the positions shown on screen. That said I did nudge JackMace at the chicane which I hold my hands up to, sorry Jack. Other than that both races were clean and lonely from my point of view although I expect the replay will show otherwise.

In future if I can't see the entire grid at the start I will withdraw in order to avoid further carnage. I suspect that I wasn't the only one with the missing/invisible cars problem.
 
Last nights race was difficult, apologies for any bumps. Could only see 4 cars on track (Scan, V8, Jack & Smith) in the first race. I was following Scan and could see him swerving and changing line without any cars around him at all although it was obvious he was battling with another car.

Same problem second race until Harsk left a few laps in and then a load of cars just appeared in a completely different order to the positions shown on screen. That said I did nudge JackMace at the chicane which I hold my hands up to, sorry Jack. Other than that both races were clean and lonely from my point of view although I expect the replay will show otherwise.

In future if I can't see the entire grid at the start I will withdraw in order to avoid further carnage. I suspect that I wasn't the only one with the missing/invisible cars problem.
Because Jack and Luigi pushed me. I did not want to retire but after they pushed me in one of the corners, they causedm me a ragequit. So that's why I left because I'm trying to fight for the title.
 
Because Jack and Luigi pushed me. I did not want to retire but after they pushed me in one of the corners, they causedm me a ragequit. So that's why I left because I'm trying to fight for the title.
My replay says different i'm sure all will be revealed later.
 
Because Jack and Luigi pushed me. I did not want to retire. But after they pushed me in one of the corners, they caused me to ragequit. So that's why I left because I'm trying to fight for the title.
Fixed & I still say what?
 
i've liked so many posts here, but its so funny, i wish the site notified me lool.
 
Last nights race was difficult, apologies for any bumps. Could only see 4 cars on track (Scan, V8, Jack & Smith) in the first race. I was following Scan and could see him swerving and changing line without any cars around him at all although it was obvious he was battling with another car.

Same problem second race until Harsk left a few laps in and then a load of cars just appeared in a completely different order to the positions shown on screen. That said I did nudge JackMace at the chicane which I hold my hands up to, sorry Jack. Other than that both races were clean and lonely from my point of view although I expect the replay will show otherwise.

In future if I can't see the entire grid at the start I will withdraw in order to avoid further carnage. I suspect that I wasn't the only one with the missing/invisible cars problem.
Cheers for being honest, I appreciate it. 👍

I was still about 34 or so seconds back at the end, so I'm not sure that the nudge really affected the race in the long haul. Just made the last 21 laps pretty dull for me. XD
 
Wheres the classification after 6 rounds?

So you're fighting for a title you claim... and rage quit? Rather than stay and claw back points you shoot yourself in the foot?
 
There's more chance of me staring in the next episode of Star Wars than him winning this Furi.

Well, some chap called JJ did ask for your number earlier..
 
Back