STCC: Super Touring Car Championship - V8-Johnboy is the Champion!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 2,182 comments
  • 94,600 views
John, you have mail! :p
So i see:O Tested the Volvo in my opinion and its only my opinion it needs to be at 1300kg in order to be competitive :)

Lexus will be a monster here the car to beat for sure!:scared:
 
Well, I can officially announce the New Series that shall be running once the STCC Season is finished...
I'm pleased to announce that the V8-Supercars shall be joining us for some V8 Powered, RWD fun! :cheers:

V8_Supercars_zps0747f2aa.png


Click here to visit the thread!​
 
I can't believe that I get 4 points penalty!!! ItsJackMace and Luigi755 push me and I get a penalty?? Damn! :mad:
 
I can't believe that I get 4 points penalty!!! ItsJackMace and Luigi755 push me and I get a penalty?? Damn! :mad:

That's because it was your lag that was the problem! :rolleyes:
 
That's because it was your lag that was the problem! :rolleyes:
Everybody's lag was a problem! Everybody lagged but I also got pushed off track. This caused me to rage quit on Round 2. If I get this more 3 times, then I'll be forced to withdraw the championship.
 
Everybody's lag was a problem! Everybody lagged but I also got pushed off track. This caused me to rage quit on Round 2. If I get this more 3 times, then I'll be forced to withdraw the championship.

There was nobody else lagging but yourself! It's your connection that was the problem! John and SkengD can confirm this! And because you was lagging, it caused all the cars in your game to lag which caused the collision.
 
harsk, how many series are you actually in? i've seen you signed up for loads and hosting series yourself, but you never turn up?!
there are great drivers here m8, in all fairness that would put you to shame on the track, as they have done with me. So if you really want to win this, maybe you should concentrate on one or 2 series, not racing and hosting a whole bunch. If your connection is bad, you may as well give up. look at my BTCC stats this season. 6 races, 3 finished, 2 podiums and 3 disconnects. the season i stood a good chance of fighting for it, ruined by dc's. so you could say i hate lag and disconnections lool
 
harsk, how many series are you actually in? i've seen you signed up for loads and hosting series yourself, but you never turn up?!
there are great drivers here m8, in all fairness that would put you to shame on the track, as they have done with me. So if you really want to win this, maybe you should concentrate on one or 2 series, not racing and hosting a whole bunch. If your connection is bad, you may as well give up. look at my BTCC stats this season. 6 races, 3 finished, 2 podiums and 3 disconnects. the season i stood a good chance of fighting for it, ruined by dc's. so you could say i hate lag and disconnections lool
I love you in a man hug kinda way.:bowdown:
 
i hope not :\ i really will destroy my ps3 and the tv will be out of the window.
thanks john, love you too man haha :D
 
just to inform everyone there may be news coming from the United Nations Motorsports, camp depending on how BTCC goes tomorrow. if you're curious as to what's going on PM me.
 
I can't believe that I get 4 points penalty!!! ItsJackMace and Luigi755 push me and I get a penalty?? Damn! :mad:

Now I'm not a steward, so I don't know if I'm right here, but I don't think you got a penalty for contact, you probably got the penalty because you forgot how track boundaries work. If you're going to race, especially with lag, then race within the confines of the set track, rather than the one you fancy racing on yourself.

Constant chicane cutting at NGK is never going to make you look good, and running wide for speed through the Mercedes Arena doesn't help you either. These are great guys here, so just take it on the chin and come back fighting in round 9.
 
just to inform everyone there may be news coming from the United Nations Motorsports, camp depending on how BTCC goes tomorrow. if you're curious as to what's going on PM me.

Are there sanctions against Portugal?
 
There's no event this weekend?
 
I'm guessing u wrongly typed the dates or I'm all crook eyed and can't see the 30th on the list.
 
Monza is with chicanes? Or without chicanes?
 
To make sure. There is two versions of Monza in GT6. One with chicanes and one without chicanes.
But neither matters to you. Please don't tell me you have failed to read the steward's instructions directed at you.:banghead:
 
I'm just going to withdraw the championship. See you in next season.
 
I'm guessing u wrongly typed the dates or I'm all crook eyed and can't see the 30th on the list.

Fixed.

I'm just going to withdraw the championship. See you in next season.

There's no need to withdraw from the Championship. You've only been banned from one event! :rolleyes:
 
Fixed.



There's no need to withdraw from the Championship. You've only been banned from one event! :rolleyes:
Hmmm wasn't the rest of this supposed to be the chance to prove himself for the v8's?:rolleyes:
 
What are the times everyone posting at Monza? I finally hit the 1:59.xxx mark last time offline. I have a feeling that my tires would be burnt by the end of the sprint race.
 
Back