STCC: Super Touring Car Championship - V8-Johnboy is the Champion!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 2,182 comments
  • 94,612 views
It's really obvious that in the second race you have to make a pit stop...even has the pit window shown...it's against the rules unless you haven't heard of BTCC Feature races....
 
Tempted to rock up in the chrome Volvo this evening...
 
It's really obvious that in the second race you have to make a pit stop...even has the pit window shown...it's against the rules unless you haven't heard of BTCC Feature races....
But STCC is different from BTCC. BTCC does have pre-Qualify and STCC does not. :sly:
 
But STCC is different from BTCC. BTCC does have pre-Qualify and STCC does not. :sly:

Think he was going more for the format of racing in the BTCC series in real life in the 1990s. Not my BTCC GT6 series.
 
Think he was going more for the format of racing in the BTCC series in real life in the 1990s. Not my BTCC GT6 series.
Actually, I have an issue with GT5. Everytime I complete the license B-9, my PS3 gets YLOD. How to fix it?
 
Actually, I have an issue with GT5. Everytime I complete the license B-9, my PS3 gets YLOD. How to fix it?

Rather random question... not my area of expertise unfortunately, try the GT5 forums #modskills #notamod #hashtagsarecool
 
Rather random question... not my area of expertise unfortunately, try the GT5 forums #modskills #notamod #hashtagsarecool
I created a thread of this on GT5 forums and nobody answered.
 
Tempted to rock up in the chrome Volvo this evening...

That's fine mate! Do you want me to put you on the Reserve List? :D

I created a thread of this on GT5 forums and nobody answered.

That's maybe because of the following:

1. People don't understand what you're on about.
2. Most people play GT6 now, and not GT5.
 
I made some practice on Brands Hatch and made 1'31.417. And you guys?
 
Thats about the Times I was busting out early in the week.
 
Whoops laptops gone mad!:lol: And Harsk nevermind.:confused:
 
Well at least you know the track ive only ever tried the small one which was at the start of this.:indiff:
But this time, the race of today is Brands Hatch Grand Prix....
 
32.0 after a couple of flying laps. Not expecting to be up the front today.
 
Back