STCC: Super Touring Car Championship - V8-Johnboy is the Champion!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 2,182 comments
  • 94,600 views
Right, so as the Season heads into the final 4 weeks or so... I was wondering of what you guys would like to do for Season 2?

I'm planning on maybe moving STCC from a Sunday to a Tuesday - and then running something else on a Sunday (like the V8-Supercars), your thoughts on this? :D
 
I think you should do a every other week thing.

Week 1: V8-Supercars
Week 2: STCC
Week 3: V8-Supercars
Week 4: STCC

Anyone else like this idea?
 
I think you should do a every other week thing.

Week 1: V8-Supercars
Week 2: STCC
Week 3: V8-Supercars
Week 4: STCC

Anyone else like this idea?

I did originally want to do that, but I then decided that it wasn't the best of ideas!
I'm currently in the process of deciding how I'm going to run things...

Tuesdays:
Season of STCC
Season of Something Else
Season of STCC
Season of Something Else

Sundays:
Season of V8-Supercars
Season of Something Else
Season of V8-Supercars
Season of Something Else
 
I did originally want to do that, but I then decided that it wasn't the best of ideas!
I'm currently in the process of deciding how I'm going to run things...

Tuesdays:
Season of STCC
Season of Something Else
Season of STCC
Season of Something Else

Sundays:
Season of V8-Supercars
Season of Something Else
Season of V8-Supercars
Season of Something Else
But the dates of V8 Supercars aren't decided yet! Why moving STCC to an tuesday?
 
I did originally want to do that, but I then decided that it wasn't the best of ideas!
I'm currently in the process of deciding how I'm going to run things...

Tuesdays:
Season of STCC
Season of Something Else
Season of STCC
Season of Something Else

Sundays:
Season of V8-Supercars
Season of Something Else
Season of V8-Supercars
Season of Something Else
I like what your thinking but might I suggest having either STCC or V8-Supercars pushed back so both series could run 1 after another.
 
But the dates of V8 Supercars aren't decided yet! Why moving STCC to an tuesday?

I know the V8-Supercar Dates aren't decided yet... But I'm planning on running it on Sundays because that's the day that people are a lot more active with Sports Cars and Faster Cars.

Then, move STCC to a Tuesday because there aren't that many Series running on a Tuesday - which gives drivers who may be running in things run by Furi, etc. a chance to race in STCC :P
 
I know the V8-Supercar Dates aren't decided yet... But I'm planning on running it on Sundays because that's the day that people are a lot more active with Sports Cars and Faster Cars.

Then, move STCC to a Tuesday because there aren't that many Series running on a Tuesday - which gives drivers who may be running in things run by Furi, etc. a chance to race in STCC :p
Alright. It's up to you... But I just can race when I come home from school at 6:35 GMT. I think that It could be 7:00 GMT like always. What do you think? So, next sunday, no STCC, right?
 
Alright. It's up to you... But I just can race when I come home from school at 6:35 GMT. I think that It could be 7:00 GMT like always. What do you think? So, next sunday, no STCC, right?

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

These are changes for Season 2, NOT THE CURRENT STCC SEASON!​
 
well harsk if thats the case.....
anyone up for a 2pm UK time start? loooool
 
2pm is good for me! Go ahead Scania. :p
I don't want to dissapoint you but I can't agree. I have school and can't play during lunch. That's why I tell to not mark to 2 pm.
 
Well, I've never known people going to school on a Sunday at 2PM...
Unless it's Sunday School...
I actually have a break until 3.15 but I can't play during the lunch!
 
Sorry but my fight for the title started when I won the round 4 which was Spa ahead of K1tuch and Scania. So, I want to win the rest of races so I can claim the title. If I would claim the title, I would be happy because I would be first independent claiming the title ahead of official teams.
 
Back