STCC: Super Touring Car Championship - V8-Johnboy is the Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 2,182 comments
Although I don't race in this series, reading this thread has really entertained me. 👍 I've been munching on the popcorn and watching how the tale unfolds, I can't wait for the ending.....will there be a twist to the tale?

Perhaps Harsk will return and win the championship! I hope so. :lol:

Blimey, we're only 4 races in, imagine what it'll be like at the end of the season! :lol:

Although I don't race in this series, reading this thread has really entertained me. 👍 I've been munching on the popcorn and watching how the tale unfolds, I can't wait for the ending.....will there be a twist to the tale?

Perhaps Harsk will return and win the championship! I hope so. :lol:

7 weeks to go until you can find out the outcome! :P

Blimey, we're only 4 races in, imagine what it'll be like at the end of the season! :lol:

I dread to think! :lol:

No, you're not allowed to change the car. If you had wanted to change car - you should have done it before the start of the Season!
Was just wondering. That question does NOT mean I'll change the vehicle. I just wondered if I could change vehicle during the championship.

Did some tests yesterday...my god the Audi understeers like a 🤬 at Brands Hatch.

Didn't stop John from winning both races at Brands Hatch Indy! :P

Was just wondering. That question does NOT mean I'll change the vehicle. I just wondered if I could change vehicle during the championship.

In most GTP Events; the rules state that you're not allowed to change your vehicle during the Season. You can change your car in Season 2, however..

Didn't stop John from winning both races at Brands Hatch Indy! :P

In most GTP Events; the rules state that you're not allowed to change your vehicle during the Season. You can change your car in Season 2, however..
How to stop the car from oversteering? My audi understeers in braking and oversteers while exiting the corner.

10-90 Torque Spilt. Better tyre wear and faster in my opinion. My tune was the fastest but thanks to sudden evening commitments mean't all the work I did was wasted.

Back