(Stock) Honda CRZ Championship S2 - DannyB013 is the champion!Finished 

Oh well guys, three rounds to go for this season and look at the track list.

Tokyo R246 (Ninjas love Japan :cheers:)
Laguna Seca (See video)
Big Willow (Gimme a hell yeah!!!)

:D

5 way fight for the title, and 3 amazing tracks. Love Tokyo and willow. Should be a great next few weeks :cheers:

I see you decided to continue with the "blindly shouting at everyone" option.

Screenshots and our conversation will continue.
Sorry mate, but I do not prefer taking screenshots of simply everything. End of story. I leave. You not quote any of my posts here anymore.

It's amazing what you can find just lying around...

In an attempt to get everybody hyped for Tokyo R246, I present one of the races from when these cars were used here previously. This was the third race of the meeting (yes, I should know, I still have all three replays for some reason) which featured a reverse grid start. This race also sees the existing race circuit record of 1:56.989 being set by True-blue-8 at some point (yes, I checked this too, I had the fastest lap in race one but it was a 1:57.0).

One last thing, I'm pretty sure I got a reprimand for the track re-entry after my pit stop. I thought I had more time but miscalculated the closing speed... :(

Anyway, enjoy! :cheers:

I'm calling the Roadster for Season 8!
Not at all, and just because you keep pushing for it doesn't mean it will happen :lol:

It's amazing what you can find just lying around...

In an attempt to get everybody hyped for Tokyo R246, I present one of the races from when these cars were used here previously. This was the third race of the meeting (yes, I should know, I still have all three replays for some reason) which featured a reverse grid start. This race also sees the existing race circuit record of 1:56.989 being set by True-blue-8 at some point (yes, I checked this too, I had the fastest lap in race one but it was a 1:57.0).

One last thing, I'm pretty sure I got a reprimand for the track re-entry after my pit stop. I thought I had more time but miscalculated the closing speed... :(

Anyway, enjoy! :cheers:

another one for me to add to the list :P :lol: will be watching them all tonight and I remember Tokyo was an awesome round, always is!

Firstly, I wanted to say thanks to you people for letting me pop by for the racing... it had been awhile since the last Integra series I participated in.

I saved a replay of Race 2 thinking that there was an incident I was going to PM about, but watching it led to this...

I want to apologise to duker_86 (green car, #86 on bonnet) for my move on Lap 1, turn 1. I had gotten a pretty good launch and was in the middle of the initial lead pack as we were coming up to the first turn. I thought I had enough distance between us and made my move to turn in... I tapped my brakes which in turn allowed you to close the gap. I didn't mean to cut you off so badly, but sadly, that's exactly what it appears that I did. For that, I'm sorry. I effed up, as I was thinking about my angle and not yours. Again, my apologies.

Cheers

Not at all, and just because you keep pushing for it doesn't mean it will happen :lol:

another one for me to add to the list :P :lol: will be watching them all tonight and I remember Tokyo was an awesome round, always is!

Gutted it doesn't save Q though, as Race 2 (which was the one with qualifying) had me pipping you to pole by either .004 or .014, I know it had a 4 in it. Shame I lost out to you in the race itself... :lol:

I've got quite a few replays, even have the Big Willow races from that season too, so one of those shall surface after Laguna Seca... 👍

Despite finding the guy frustrating off track (love you dude :P) he did not like the new format, however myself, and everyone else I have ever spoke to, have never had an issue with his race craft and common sense on track, which is one of the best I have experienced. If ben is happy to follow the format rules and series regs than I have no issue with him racing, as his driving and conduct is great and I don't have to worry about him.
Really appreciate that. Thank you. It's the level I aspire to. Until I hit a yellow sausage kerb on the racing line. :scared:

EDIT: 4th out of 14 drivers in the points scoring for Red Bull Ring Short Track. Even with that 13th in Race 2!

Lowest placed driver with a race win in the overall championship. Wish I had been available for the first couple of rounds.

Last edited:
Really appreciate that. Thank you. It's the level I aspire to. Until I hit a yellow sausage kerb on the racing line. :scared:

EDIT: 4th out of 14 drivers in the points scoring for Red Bull Ring Short Track. Even with that 13th in Race 2!

Lowest placed driver with a race win in the overall championship. Wish I had been available for the first couple of rounds.
I've found that what really matters is race 1 due to the double points. If you're outside the top 5, despite even winning race 2 and 3 you'll lose points, so that makes it interesting for the front runners to maximise Q/Race 1 with low pens. As you saw, I was a sitting duck and a bad race 1 meant it was a poor points haul.

But more power than filo and danny next week so should have another good haul :D

The hardest thing with Tokyo is battery management. It's a 2 minute lap, you're lucky if you get more than 1 shot at Pole. Still, just adds another layer of spice on a red hot championship battle. :cheers:

The hardest thing with Tokyo is battery management. It's a 2 minute lap, you're lucky if you get more than 1 shot at Pole. Still, just adds another layer of spice on a red hot championship battle. :cheers:
Creep around on the outlap and you should get one full flying lap and at least half of a second lap.

Slip will also be crucial here.

When you should've been practicing for Tokyo, but you ended up back on F1 Championship Edition. This was just to get a test driver seat, I was so frustrated I thought I was going to snap my pad in half, but then when I got it, I tell you, better than sex... :cheers:

First person to say 'You're doing it wrong' to the better than sex line gets two slaps. One for the comment, and one for stealing my material... :lol:

What's with the automatic gears though? :P

I haven't played with a Manual Gearbox since Super Monaco GP on the Megadrive and if I played that now I'm sure I'd have an Automatic. I just can't be bothered with it since I always either shift up too early or downshift too many times in a blind panic and wind up in reverse. I only use Manual if I'm forced to, like with the Drag races on the NFS: Underground games.

But surely that's half the challenge? :P

Meh, depends on your viewpoint I suppose. It's something I'd rather not deal with given the option, unless I'm on a steering wheel but I'm not paying the stupid money they want for a decent setup. That and I'd rather concentrate on braking points and apexes than shifting, especially online when I'm trying not to crash into the scenery or other players.

It is, but that's how it should be IMO. All these rewinds and flashbacks in racing games now are so damn cheap. You should be punished if you make a mistake. That's how you learn not to take stupid lines or try overly aggressive passes.

Maybe I'm just bitter, but a lot of games are just too damn easy now. By that I mean all games, not just racing ones.

Friends with their family are staying over from Wednesday until next Monday 15th August. We are packing away all the clutter/fun until then.

Probably can't make it tonight as our friends arrive with their family. All the clutter/fun will be packed away as I don't want little kids breaking my gaming kit!

Race 1: Clean, some places traded, lots of chasing, even set fastest lap.
Race 2: Pinball arcade. Did everyone except duker run into me? I forgot how to drive again. First driver in history to miss a gear shift using DS3. :lol: Watch my getaway from the grid. Stepped on my controller before race while tidying away for guests.
Race 3: One of my worst ever drives. Finger slipped off brake at the start, 4 second penalty before race even began.

Last edited:
Provisional results from Tokyo R246, Rounds 10, 11 & 12. All results are provisional until any and all stewarding has been completed.

Qualifying:
P_Aug10_214331.jpg

Race 1:
P_Aug10_214335.jpg

Race 2:
P_Aug10_215930.jpg

Race 3:
P_Aug10_221643.jpg

Enjoyed it. Each race had something unfortunate that cost me a podium. Looks like my title challenge has taken a huge hit unless I win race 1 next week, but very enjoyable and quickly looked at the points and yep, @TNR_KING_FILO and @DannyB013 are joint first :P getting exciting now :cheers:

Proper report to come later

EDIT - Also as I thought, after his drop score @DeltaJuliet is a dark horse and right on their rear. Pretty sure he's beating me at the moment.

Race 1 (Round 10): Watch from 19:00 to see the robbery (final corner of Lap 8)

Race 2 (Round 11): Kept putting myself off line to battle but it killed my momentum

Race 3 (Round 12): I'm looking at Filo on the run to the line, without battery I'm 3rd

Back