Votes: 58 53.7%
  • I hate it

Votes: 29 26.9%
  • Whats street racing

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • I don't care

Votes: 19 17.6%

• Total voters
Dude I hate these wanna be street racing rice boys around here. They can't drive. Ssseeessshhh

Sometimes its worth to racing for that chance to see a car that is exotic in nature.
Heh, I was on the way home this evening and (it was night) a pair of these sharp projection beam headlights got seriously fast in my rearview mirror.
Ahhhh, what was it.
It passed me fast and once sighted, its was some kind of Mercedes two door like Ive never seen.
Low SLK like sillouhette but much sleeker and long nose on the car ala M3 style.
LED tails, dual exhaust, nice factory looking chrome rims and not the bling, bling syle you see all over either.
I sped up to about 100 or so on the interstate to catch up and caught myself cruising at about 105 while all the time drooling over this Mercedes Ive never seen.
Funny, you think you know all that is out there and all of a sudden comes along something that just smacks you in the face.
I passed it and the car came along my side as if it wanted to race all the time Im seeing a car in front of me.
I had to turn to the right, nearly cutting off an 18 wheeler but looking smooth as all the suspension work Ive done really pays off at speed. ;)
Once again at about 95 the Mercedes pulls up along side of me. The only thing I could do is look over, give a thumbs up (probably never seeing it as Ive got 20 tint) and just making my turn on the offramp to the house.
This is no reason to race or wasn't even a race, besides, my stupid CavalierZ24 has a 108 mph cutoff so that wouldve been embarrassing for me. :lol:
In some situations, its fun to take a look at danger in the face and have some fun with it.
Only thing is, is your car able for the task at hand and is the driver??
Sorry for the long thread and if anyone knows of a Mercedes that fit this type of description, let me know.
Im sure it was a v8 and AMG may have had a hand in this. It rocked.
Misnblu

:lol: misnblu I've done that before but I never caught the car I was chasing. It was a Lotus Espirt going down I-75. It passed me quite fast so I threw the Eclipse up a gear and chased it. Well I gave up after 120 and the car just zoomed along. I wanted to see it :(

Heh, I wish I could say I could do that kind of speed. I know the car will top out at 135-140, just have the speed limited bull crap on the car, thank you General Motors. :rolleyes:
Misnblu

Ya thats the bad thing about GM cars, there all limited. And well I never knew what the Eclipse topped out at. I'm afaird to top the stang out, it might explode.

As sad as it sounds, I had a built Chevette that had a 4i from a 98 SunFire!(thanks to good ol'dad) I use to rip around the drag in it till I cooked the motor! Good ol'dad didn't like that too much so now it is parked due too the fact I don't have a dame clue on how to fix it (I can race them around, not to bright on the tinkering part):dunce:

Back