.*StReeTz*.'s Gallery.12|28::.*New Years Update!*. Do Not Miss This One!

@TEAMDiablo3 - Thanks man, I feel that the RX-7 came out great. Good to see you think likewise.

@noobie 4 ever - Thanks man, use it as a wallpaper if you please.

Edit: TVR update will be out tomorrow.

Here it is, the TVR V8S Update. I felt it came out pretty good. I'm just getting back into the swing of things. Hope you all enjoy!

Quality update ( again:) ) U look that car look cool...and the pictures are so clean and the colors are just incredible. Congrats!

@noobie 4 ever - Thanks man, I lowered the car in that shot. I liked it because it showed the exhaust.

@TEAMDiablo3 - Thanks again man.

@NTX -Thanks mate, just making sure I still have the "touch" :sly:

well... i dont like the paintshop edited photos but thats just because i think that if u make photos with gt4 that they should stay pure u know... modded pics are no good thats my oppinion but for the pics u didnt mod.. theyr good :)

Here is a little teaser for you guys. Hope you all look foward to my next update.

previewmm5.jpg

Oh god...thats awesome. Great pose for the camera...style is all there. I want more, more:)

Oh god...thats awesome. Great pose for the camera...style is all there. I want more, more:)
lookin suave bro! i cant wait to see ur full update! :eek:
Nice "Preview" slapped across the car ;)
LOL I didn't want to reveal the complete beauty of that shot, I was worried you might fall off of your chair. At least it's a cool looking "Preview".
super chouette!!!! (thats super cool in french!)
HAHAHA, you take french?

Parles-tu francais? Tant pis... :dopey:

Can't wait to see the whole HPA photoshoot Streetz...
not alot of people seem to use the hpa r32 it seems. cant wait.

Wow, I am very pleased with the feedback. I truly appreciate it, it drives me to perform even better. Thanks to everyone browsing my gallery, I am very thankful of the support. I do have a question though, should I post them in my gallery or on my webpage like I usually do? I want to get your opinion so I can make the best of your stay at my gallery. Thank you.

Back