.*StReeTz*.'s Gallery.12|28::.*New Years Update!*. Do Not Miss This One!

@R32- Glad to see that you have got a means of storage for your photo files. Thank you for the comment, they did turn out awesome. It's kind of hard to make a big sedan touring car look fast and "racey", but I think I pulled it off.

@FaLLeNAn9el- Thank you, I think the angles came out pretty good myself.

Amazing work men. you have one of the most coolest galleries here at GT Planet. Nice work with Subaru Impreza in grand canyon. The SL 65 is also excelent in the cameras. Keep up men, you have a great talent.

@NTX - Thanks so much. I really appreciate it. I take all the comments I receive from you guys with acceptance and do not take anything personal. So as I said in my first post, comments please good or bad. (I'd prefer the good ones :lol:)

I'll be coming out with a new update as soon as I figure out which car to photograph :D. I will also be making a new gallery in the meantime so you guys are in for a treat :cheers:

.*StReeTz*.
@NTX - Thanks so much. I really appreciate it. I take all the comments I receive from you guys with acceptance and do not take anything personal. So as I said in my first post, comments please good or bad. (I'd prefer the good ones :lol:)

I'll be coming out with a new update as soon as I figure out which car to photograph :D. I will also be making a new gallery in the meantime so you guys are in for a treat :cheers:

looking foward to see your new work man 👍

Thank you. I am about 95% finished with my latest magazine cover. I just want to add a few more elements and I will be satisfied. I think it rivals my first mag cover by far. When I post them I will do a side by side comparison. I will also fix my current web gallery for larger viewing of the photos. Stay tuned everyone :cheers:

For some strange reason i have not seen your updates lately there are some awsome pics dude....all of the WRX at the grand canyon are awsome and so are the Mazda 6 touring car great work..👍

:eek::eek: S:censored:t :drool::drool: You have an awesome gallery man!!!
I like all your pics, but my favorites are the SVT Cobra, Mazda 6 touring car and the Subaru. Keep up the fine work:)👍

@wrxrex - Thank you. Alot of times there are no new posts and the gallery slowly slides down the list :D. Thank you for the comment :cheers:

@Fyffe - Thanks alot, I really appreciate it. I'll deffinately swing by your gallery and leave some comments.

Hey everyone! Just finished my newest update. I think it came out awesome. Please leave comments :). Enjoy! :cheers:

Original:

FIA World Touring Car Magazine:

Sorry about the first post of the new magazine, I messed up the options in imageshack. Now they are big like they should be :). Quality was buggin me :D. Enjoy!

Where do I buy that magazine? :) You are very talented men. Once again, no mistakes, just a good and cool work.
Keep up...your great work! I will stay tuned...:)

I´ve noticed that too. Two Mazda 6 Touring car releases in such a little time. :) sorry...it wasn´t on porpose...

Hey Everyone! Just finished taking some new photos in GT4. This will be a new update. They should be out in a few hours, I'm taking my time on editing them. I plan to add some custom photoshopping as well as some radiant glows. As for the car being featured, the Playstation Pescarolo C60 Race Car. Please stay tuned :cheers:

Hey everyone! Just finished the Playstation Pescarolo C60 Race Car Update. I think they came out awesome. Please leave comments. Enjoy! :cheers:

Back