Strike a Pose in the Latest GT Sport Mileage Exchange Update

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180731110056.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180731110105.png

This is the discussion thread for a recent post on GTPlanet:
This article was published by Andrew Evans (@Famine) on July 31st, 2018 in the Gran Turismo Sport category.

Thanks for this info:

These items will remain available until 0859 UTC on August 7. The Exchange will then refresh entirely, including the cars — which we anticipate will change to the Chevrolet Corvette Gr.3 Road Car and Mercedes-AMG GT Safety Car.

I was wondring about when the Corvette would appear again, I have bought it once, but deleted it because I didn't want to collect the Gr. 3 Road Cars, but now I have changed my mind (again :embarrassed: :lol:) and will keep them this time, i'm missing only the Corvette and the Subaru now :D.

So, from the 14 week cycle comment I'm guessing that there are 14 road cars in the game that are only available to purchase with mileage points, & limited to 1 a week? If so, this really sucks for me as I want all road cars, why can't I just buy them in Brand central!!! Hate this whole mileage nonsense...

:confused:

VBR
So, from the 14 week cycle comment I'm guessing that there are 14 road cars in the game that are only available to purchase with mileage points, & limited to 1 a week?
Seven (plus two safety cars), and one a fortnight. The MiEx updates every week, with an alternating major/minor schedule. Major one week, minor the next.

Major update: Cars, wheels, decals, helmets, poses, paints
Minor update: Wheels, decals, helmets, poses, paints

Each car persists for two weeks, before changing to the next Gr3/GrB and the opposite Safety Car. This last for 14 weeks before heading back to the first Gr3/GrB, but it will be the opposite Safety Car:

1/A
2/B
3/A
4/B
5/A
6/B
7/A
1/B
2/A
3/B
4/A
5/B
6/A
7/B

So the full cycle is 28 weeks long. We're in Week 42, which is one full cycle and one Gr3/GrB cycle - so Week 43 should be 1/B, or Corvette and AMG.

Seven (plus two safety cars), and one a fortnight.....So the full cycle is 28 weeks long.

Thanks for the full explanation. I got one of them already, & almost have enough for the one currently on offer. Sucks bigtime having to wait 28 weeks just to get 7 cars though, especially when so many are given out willy-nilly as gift cars.

Do these special road car editions in the Mileage Exchange ever appear on the wheel of fortune?

VBR
So, from the 14 week cycle comment I'm guessing that there are 14 road cars in the game that are only available to purchase with mileage points, & limited to 1 a week? If so, this really sucks for me as I want all road cars, why can't I just buy them in Brand central!!! Hate this whole mileage nonsense...

:confused:

No, it's 5 Gr.3 Road Cars and 1 Gr.B Road Car and 14 days between each one.

Alfa Romeo 4C, Peugeot RCZ, Ford Mustang, Chevrolet Corvette, Mazda Atenza and the Subaru WRX Gr.B.

7? I thought it was 6 :embarrassed:, which car did I forget?

Edit.

I think I forgot the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition Gr.B Road Car.

Last edited:
can we please talk about how this update ruined GT.....by that i mean the ghosting. why is no one talking about this???? I often play in free run lobby (because i don't always want to do a hardcore race with rules) just to cruise around with friends or do a car show.....thats over now because the cars just go invisible. its ****ing ridiculous! that should be an optional feature for those who create the room like it always was. This literally has ruined the game for me. Everybody seems to care about the fact you can buy cars via dlc. really? who the **** cares??? How about the fact as soon as your car spins off the track or slows down it goes invisible??? so pissed.

can we please talk about how this update ruined GT.....by that i mean the ghosting. why is no one talking about this???? I often play in free run lobby (because i don't always want to do a hardcore race with rules) just to cruise around with friends or do a car show.....thats over now because the cars just go invisible. its ****ing ridiculous! that should be an optional feature for those who create the room like it always was. This literally has ruined the game for me. Everybody seems to care about the fact you can buy cars via dlc. really? who the **** cares??? How about the fact as soon as your car spins off the track or slows down it goes invisible??? so pissed.

AFAIK Lobbys can be set to disable ghosting if you really want that.

You want the epic crying and whining thread. This is about mileage updates.

The Mileage Exchange update didn't do any of these things.

I can't believe I'm using mileage points to buy poses. With decals for helmets and suits, I guess we don't really need more of those. Other brands maybe?

Might not be the most popular opinion, but PD should put new exclusive cars in the Mileage Exchange. I'm basically maxed out with mileage points, so at least I'd be able to use them.

There is one pose missing

maxresdefault.jpg

I havent bought any poses helmets decals and what have you.

But I would definitely buy this one. Also I would buy his whole getup, ie. Simpson helmet, Alpinestars gloves suit shoes.

Some say....

But at this point I seem to have all the wheels... who doesnt like big blingy rims at $100 a piece.

I have most of the paints and that seems to suck up all my credits.

Back