As with every week so far in GT Sport‘s life time, Polyphony Digital has used Tuesday to rejig the Mileage Exchange.
There’s an established major/minor cycle for the Mileage Exchange. One week, everything changes, while all items but the cars change for the following week. This week is one of those minor updates, but it comes with a little bit of a twist thanks to the v1.23 update.
To start with the familiar, our cars remain from last week. That means another chance to buy the Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3 Road Car and BMW M4 Safety Car. Both are at the recent, higher price of 4,000Mi, discounted from 5,000Mi. It’s actually the last week in the 14-week car cycle, so chances are it’ll start over next week with the first car again — the Corvette Gr.3 Road Car.
The wheel choices are familiar too. We reached the end of the 250-item selection earlier in the year, so the items are just cycling through old choices. That’s good news if you’re someone who picked the game up later, as you have a chance to grab what you may have missed.
Helmets and decals had a much shorter item list, so these are just spinning through the same handful of options. Even if you bought GT Sport three weeks ago, chances are you have the full set of both!
Usually it’s the paint palette that provides some fresh items, but this week’s selection features a lot of repeat items. Although it’s quite a varied choice, and brings back some of the darker grays from a long time ago, there’s only six new paints from the 14 available.
In fact the best source of new items this week is the Profile Poses. This connects to a new feature in the latest update that allows you to place a driver into your Scapes photographs. There’s seven poses available this week, all of which are new. This doubles the previously available number of poses, and there will be more to come.
These items will remain available until 0859 UTC on August 7. The Exchange will then refresh entirely, including the cars — which we anticipate will change to the Chevrolet Corvette Gr.3 Road Car and Mercedes-AMG GT Safety Car.
If you still need to pick up some Mi points for the Exchange’s items, check out our tips and tricks on how to get quick Mi points via the Achievements.
GT Sport Mileage Exchange – July 31-August 7
- BMW M4 Safety Car – Gr.X – 4000 Mi
- Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3 Road Car – N500 – 4000 Mi
- RAYS VR.G2 (Black) – 100 Mi
- RAYS VR.G2 (White) – 100 Mi
- RAYS G25Edge (Silver) – 100 Mi
- RAYS G25Edge (Chrome) – 100 Mi
- RAYS ZE40 (Bronze) – 100 Mi
- RAYS ZE40 (Black) – 100 Mi
- RAYS ZE40 (Blue) – 100 Mi
- ENKEI 92 (Silver) – 100 Mi
- ENKEI 92 (Gold, silver rim) – 100 Mi
- ENKEI 92 (Black, silver rim) – 100 Mi
- ENKEI PF01 (Silver) – 100 Mi
- ENKEI PF01 (Black) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing Ultraleggera (Silver) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing Ultraleggera (Gold) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing Ultraleggera (Gunmetal) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing Ultraleggera (Black) – 100 Mi
- Kill Switch 02 – 100 Mi
- Extinguisher Switch 02 – 100 Mi
- TOW 03 – 100 Mi
- Arai GP-6 Metallic GT – 2000 Mi
- Arai GP-6 Metallic – 2000 Mi
- Driver Pose 8 – 500 Mi
- Driver Pose 10 – 500 Mi
- Driver Pose 12 – 500 Mi
- Driver Pose 15 – 500 Mi
- Driver Pose 17 – 500 Mi
- Driver Pose 19 – 500 Mi
- Driver Pose 21 – 500 Mi
- Aurora Flare Blue Pearl – 500 Mi
- Rhodium Silver – 500 Mi
- W1 Chrome (Silver) – 1000 Mi
- W2 Matte Metallic (Gray) – 500 Mi
- K1 Matte Metallic (Gray) – 500 Mi
- K3 Matte (Gray) – 500 Mi
- K3 Half Matte (Gray) – 500 Mi
- R1 Candy Met. (Red) – 500 Mi
- G4 Large Flakes (Green) – 500 Mi
- G4 Dark Flakes S (Green) – 500 Mi
- G7 Dark Flakes S (Green) – 500 Mi
- P4 Dark Flakes L (Purple) – 500 Mi
- P5 Aluminum Met. (Purple) – 500 Mi
- P4 Large Flakes (Purple) – 500 Mi