Suggestions Box

• Thread starter Kent
  • 1,615 comments
flat-out
Half of the 4WD in the game are Mitsu Evo's. I hope it's not rally :cross fingers:

For future races, I'd like to suggest the Ruf CTR "Yellow bird". That'll require a careful and smooth driving. On a wide track.

awww maaaan, Rally or the RUF would kill me.

flat-out
I hope it's not rally :cross fingers:

If it's Rally, I'm quitting 👎

I can't even go around a track without hitting everything that can possibly be hit, much less doing it fast :D

I guess I'll have to learn some day, but not Week 3, please :bowdown:

Any Ruf anywhere, with N1 tires, sounds awesome.
I'd say, let's go with that, instead.

The Wizard.

RUF's ain't that bad as long as you moderate the right foot, and brake early enough, but N1 tyre too! :yuck:

Any 4WD round Citta di Aria would be totally awsome! It's SO tight and technical, then add in 4WD power-understeer?
👍

ballstothewall
[...] but N1 tyre too! :yuck:

The N1 tires were just an idea to make it more "fun" and technical. I just would like to see what would happen with something like that, it would be, to say the least, interesting :D

ballstothewall
Any 4WD round Citta di Aria would be totally awsome! It's SO tight and technical, then add in 4WD power-understeer?
👍

Been there, done that. See GT4 Unofficial WRS Warmup Race #3 - Rally Time!

Sure, it was not 4WD, but it was bad enough ;)

The Wizard.

Full tuned Arcade MG-F (+20% power -10% weight) at Deep Forest.
That's a nice tribute to MG Rover and a challenging race.

Was just an idea, that was the track that gave me the hardest time doin the licences.

How about Tsukuba in the wet?

sound like fun?

I wasn't putting down your idea, ballstothewall.

I was just saying that Citta di Aria has been done in the WRS (albeit the "Unofficial" one) here recently, so I would suggest for that track not to be considered in the near future, but later on.

Tsukuba Wet might be fun. Quite technical, and I am sure we (slow drivers) will end up getting our @sses served on a silver platter by the fast ones :D

The Wizard.

I've never done anything in the wet ... could be interesting. And I'd play in the dirt before the snopw ... please, just not snow.

The Wizard
Sure, it was not 4WD, but it was bad enough
Matteo the Lancia Delta S4 was 4WD ;), I also seem to remeber winning that :P

I hope the 4WD is a skyline, they have the best 4WD system, you take any EVO or STI and even though the pwr is better the skyline is faster because it doesnt understeer under power like the EVO and STI's.

Small_Fryz
Matteo the Lancia Delta S4 was 4WD ;), I also seem to remeber winning that :P

I was using the Ford RS200 :dopey:

But yeah, the moral of the story is that we don't need any more Citta di Aria for the next 55 races.

Or something close to infinity, anyway :D

EDIT: And yes, I absolutely agree with Natalya: no snow, please. Ever. Never. Ever. Ever. Never. Whatever.

The Wizard.

ls2_297
sounds sik to me, in a RUF sliding around all over the place lol, would set the cat amoungst the pigeons
I had given a try to the Ruf Yellow bird at Tsukuba Web. That seems good only if you plan to quit using the buttons and start using the right stick for throttle/brake.
You need to drive so carefully.
I never ran anything close to clean on this combo.

Edit :
According to the GTP car list, there are 158 4WD cars in the game.
That's a hard guess.
I'll vote for the Suzuki Alto Lapin or Daihatsu Storia CX since they both have only 59hp. That'll be easier than the JGTC. :lol: :lol:

Yes, but 75 of them are Skylines and another 55 are Evos. LOL

I'm not sure what the exact numbers are, but I do know there too many.

Barbol
What about a lovely race in the ice/snow? :D

Looking forward to it 👍

I wouldn't mind either, but I'll give the newbies a break for a few weeks before I really drive it home.;) :lol:

Barbol
What about a lovely race in the ice/snow? :D

Looking forward to it 👍
In a 17hp Fiat 500 I think I can run a clean lap on snow. But not in any other car :lol:

TheWizard
I suggest we run it in Arcade Mode, with mandatory -20% setting for Power :D

The Wizard.

That'll leave us with a wild 14hp monster to tame.
Better on snow than on the Nürb. ;)

At least it's not a 2CV!

The vegatarian teacher's express!

Hmmmmmm?

Hyundai Accent Rally Car at Ice Arena Normal? Like the S-license Test?
Or maybe the Superbird at Seattle?
Toyota 2000GT(?) at New York?
Or am I giving myself away? ;)

In all seriousness though, the Yellow Bird at Midfield Reverse is awesome...good enough for the Supercar, so why not?

Mojo Rising
That's cold, Man. Poor little Fiat. :(

As an Italian who lives in Italy for 9 months out of 12, I am entitled to make fun of FIAT :D

You know, it's that kinda thing Americans do with Ford.

Sure, it's a car (I guess it can be defined as one), it works (more or less), it takes you from point A to point B (with little or no style at all).

But if you have a choice (and the money) you will more than gladly buy something else :lol:

Italians know it: avoid FIAT like the plague.

The Wizard.

May I suggest a combo for the WRS....

I'd love to use the Amuse S2000 (or another S2000), around Suzuka... 👍 💡

Just did the Chrysler Crossfire race recently, and I must say that the race at Seattle reverse is quite fun.

Or the Mazda Autozam AZ-1 :sly:

Perhaps an MR2 of somesort ;)

Or my fav combo.. full tune Suzuki Cappucino EA21R around Tsukuba wet :) Love it bunches

Back