Super Bowl XLV

• Thread starter Unidos
  • 173 comments
Snoop Dogg says Steelers, so I'm gonna go with them.

He also says super bowl has 2 meanings.

Also Willy Gay sucks.

Steelers need to make some big halftime adjustments. Green Bay is smoking them in all aspects of the game right now.

14-3 is not insurmountable, but with the offense GB has, it's worrying.

I do have a small understanding of what's going on. I picked the Packers to win before the game started, and It's looking good for them at the moment.

Okay! Half-time. 21-10

Edit: @ interludes & weigert: GB (Packers) is an offensively strong team, whilst Pittsburg (Steelers) is a defensively strong team. Just the basics.

Last edited:
If anyone deserves the Superbowl MVP award it is Aaron Rodgers. He is just to put it simply, the best QB in the NFL right now, he has stepped his game up this season and it is showing right now. I am a Redskins fan, but he is just impressive.

Worst halftime show ever.:yuck:

Did they really rehearse?

And why is she singing Sweet Child of Mine?

The halftime show is a FAIL, where's the revealing clothing always present in the halftime show? And the love/80's theme is terrible. I would rather watch a terrible grade 4 jazz band. And Dklion3s, it's rare to fiod times that I am right, so thanks.

Halftimeshow sucked, but the game itself is very entertaining so far.

EDIT: Picked Green Bay before the kick-off and looks good so far. :)
They definitely made less mistakes and great interceptions.

I enjoyed the half time show to be honest Fergie is just so hot IMO but the singing was not brillant to say the least, and how long have we got left of the game? becuase the bbc show ends at 4 o'clock yet we have what 30 minutes left to play? either way I am enjoying the game. The second touchdown by green bay where he intercepted the ball and jumped over the line was very good from a newbie perspective.

It is a very entertaining game, and that halftime show once again proved that all remotes need a mute button, mine doesn't :ouch:.

Not at all, they had the oppurtunity to put their foot on the throat of the Steelers on the 3rd and 5, if Jones would have caught that, with no doubt it would have been a touchdown.

Nice running by the Steelers there, Mendenhall just ran right through the middle, and the Steelers have all the momentum.

Steelers can never play 2 good halves of football. They look pretty fired up though.

A defensive stop here would be huge. also loved seeing redman bust off that big run.

The Packers need a huge defensive stop and need at least a field goal on their next possesion, to at least slow the Steelers down.

Personal foul on the defense, 5 yard penalty and the Black Eyed Peas will perform the half time show.

Back