Super Bowl XLV

• Thread starter Unidos
  • 173 comments
Steelers keep running, and the Packers just can't do anything about it. And as I say this Hines Ward makes a good catch.

GB leveling the brakes now. Finally! They need to keep the pressure on.

Edit: @G.T.Ace : Yep!

Is it possible to be tree'd in this situation? If so? Nice job G.T.Ace, you got me. lol

That failed long field goal attempt just gave all the momentum back to the Packers, what is Mike Tomlin thinking, your sending local boy (lived in the next town over) Shaun Suisham out to kick a 52-yard field goal when his best ever field goal made is from 48? Bad decision, especially with all the time left in the game.

VANDENAL
That failed long field goal attempt just gave all the momentum back to the Packers, what is Mike Tomlin thinking, your sending local boy (lived in the next town over) Shaun Suisham out to kick a 52-yard field goal when his best ever field goal made is from 48? Bad decision, especially with all the time left in the game.

Excatly that was a complete b.s attempt it wasn't even close to the post

G.T.Ace
Meh, Packers messed it up anyway.
Come on guys!

In a situation like this I think Big Ben knows how to handle it, while Rodgers probably will lose his cool and throw a interception

Green Bay made the smart choice on their 3 and out, they punted, even though Mason Crosby could've kicked it, he made the right call because it's way too easy to mess up in the Superbowl.

Ohhh, not a nice move from Williams.

EDIT: Dunno, I think they're equal overall, just like the whole teams.

Not a good move by Williams, and Rodgers has been the better QB, though Rothlisberger hasn't thrown much. Mendenhall has run a lot.

Who was the penalty against??

Steelers are going to scored on this drive for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back