Super GT World Championship S1 | Stiggy takes second in the championship!Finished 

• Thread starter 3LV10
  • 270 comments

When should we race?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good racing guys. Lot of battles at the front and back of the field. Anyways, I've updated the results on the OP.

Hope to see everyone on the grid next week!

Hey I should have 6 points, I finished 7th on grand valley speedway and then the 2 dnf's on nurb and Ascari due to connection issues

One thing I have to say, is for drivers to be aware of faster cars coming up to lap them. At Ascari, I very nearly got hit off into the grass because someone I was lapping swerved into me on a straight. Otherwise, good racing last night.

great races to everyone who was there earlier.. i have one question could change to another vehicle or we have to stay in the same vehicle category?

Sorry guys, my son woke up at night and i had to deal with him, thats why i couldnt come. I'll be there at the start of the next race.

Maldonado'd on the first racing lap of GV, and got DC'd on the warm-up lap at Nürb.

I think GT6 might be trying to tell me something... :lol:

great races to everyone who was there earlier.. i have one question could change to another vehicle or we have to stay in the same vehicle category?

You have to stay in the car you originally signed up with. Good question though, I'll add that to the rules and regulations in the original OP. 👍

Latest Posts

Back