Super GT World Championship S1 | Stiggy takes second in the championship!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter 3LV10
  • 270 comments
  • 17,229 views

When should we race?


  • Total voters
    22
  • Poll closed .
I would like to be join and be on the reserve spot in case some don't join.

#25 l Kross24 l kross_24 - HSV-10 - Dark Blue - Orange Wheels

Alright, I'll let you know when we need you.
 
So 9:30 est? Just 2 1/2 hours to go yeah? Lol
 
It's not 10AM. It's 2AM. UK is 5 hours ahead of Eastern US. So it's 2AM on Sunday for you.

Oops, I don't know why I was thinking that far a head. Thanks for clearing that up.
 
Thanks. I may be a bit tired how long will the event be?
I shall still be entering. All cars will be stock does that include gear tuning.
 
Room is up. Qualifying will begin at 9pm.
 
We need one of the reserve drivers to take the place of an other driver.
 
Good racing guys. Lot of battles at the front and back of the field. Anyways, I've updated the results on the OP.

Hope to see everyone on the grid next week!
 
Shouldn't I have 69 (2nd- 18, 3rd- 15, 2nd(double points)- 36), and not 48 points?
 
Everything's been cleared up with the points. I had a lot of scores written down in front of me, lol.
 
I think the HSV and SC530's needs to have their power lowered :lol:
 
Hey I should have 6 points, I finished 7th on grand valley speedway and then the 2 dnf's on nurb and Ascari due to connection issues
 
One thing I have to say, is for drivers to be aware of faster cars coming up to lap them. At Ascari, I very nearly got hit off into the grass because someone I was lapping swerved into me on a straight. Otherwise, good racing last night.
 
great races to everyone who was there earlier.. i have one question could change to another vehicle or we have to stay in the same vehicle category?
 
Sorry guys, my son woke up at night and i had to deal with him, thats why i couldnt come. I'll be there at the start of the next race.
 
Maldonado'd on the first racing lap of GV, and got DC'd on the warm-up lap at Nürb.

I think GT6 might be trying to tell me something... :lol:
 
great races to everyone who was there earlier.. i have one question could change to another vehicle or we have to stay in the same vehicle category?

You have to stay in the car you originally signed up with. Good question though, I'll add that to the rules and regulations in the original OP. 👍
 
Back