Super License

• Thread starter Swift
  • 125 comments
Good man... Keep me posted on how you do please. I haven't had a chance yet to get back to it.
So many things to do when you move house, as you all know, but all I want to do before 5 comes out is the last 4 golds and mission 34. If I can get all cars as well I will be happy. I gave my copy of prologue away, so I can concentrate solely on achieiving my goal.

Good luck to you.

Yeah dude ive moved recently too, i feel your pain!! Oh a mate of mine has got us doing a `ring TT with a difference, Volvo estate un-tuned!!

I was wondering now that I finally finished the S license, I thought it said that new tracks would unlock. Can someone tell me what to look for because I think everything was already unlocked. The stats show over 2k days so I don’t know what to look for, any help with what I can expect to find ?

I was wondering now that I finally finished the S license, I thought it said that new tracks would unlock. Can someone tell me what to look for because I think everything was already unlocked. The stats show over 2k days so I don’t know what to look for, any help with what I can expect to find ?

Finishing the S-license doesn't unlock anything, except the prizecars of course and access to the S-license events.
Tracks are unlocked based on gamedays, regardless of your license status.
I don't remember the exact order, but by gameday 2000 you will have unlocked everything a long time ago.

Back