Supercar Handicap Championship, It's over folks. Massive thankyou to all who took part.

• Thread starter Zolon32
  • 277 comments
Think I arrived too late?!
Could see friends were in the lobby but couldn’t find the room in the lobby. The ID number above wasn't recognised either and I couldn’t find you guys through the racers reunited community either.

Anyway hope you had a great time.
See you all next week hopefully.
:cheers:

Think I arrived too late?!
Could see friends were in the lobby but couldn’t find the room in the lobby. The ID number above wasn't recognised either and I couldn’t find you guys through the racers reunited community either.

Anyway hope you had a great time.
See you all next week hopefully.
Yes, I think I accidentally set it to Friends Only, 'cos I'm simple, but we were underway in the second race before your post. We did have a community chat going though, which you should have been able to see.

Cheers for hosting that, Famine.
I trust you checked all the pants in the pitlane pre-race
to see if they were regulation approved.

I'm glad I got to put the Trek car on the podium in race one,
race two also started well with a great battle with Famine and bb.
I quickly got fatigued however and couldn't keep up anymore,
hence last place. Too bad you missed it all, Suts.

I trust you checked all the pants in the pitlane pre-race
to see if they were regulation approved.
Never mind that, I had to check my own for lumps when you came out of the pits!

Race 13
1. @Venari (Huracan)
2. @CrazyJohn (Huracan) +FL
3. @JockeP22 (Huracan)
4. @numbnuts70 (McLaren-488)
5. @Sparkz_360 (McLaren)
6. @buybon355 (Huracan)
7. Famine (Ferrari)
8. @Koutch_Pro (Huracan)
9. @AndreasR (McLaren)
10. @Team_SWE_1 (McLaren)

Race 14
1. @CrazyJohn (Huracan) +FL
2. @AndreasR (McLaren)
3. Famine (Ferrari)
4. @Venari (Huracan)
5. @buybon355 (Huracan)
6. @Team_SWE_1 (McLaren)
7. @Koutch_Pro (Huracan)
8. @Sparkz_360 (McLaren)
9. @JockeP22 (Huracan)
10. @numbnuts70 (McLaren-488)

The reason for my dreadful performance in race 2 was due to my left foot (hear me out now....).

I've been now using a wheel for nearly 2 years, throughout those two years i would always get pins and needles in my left foot (a sensation of uncomfortable tingling or prickling) but it wasn't too bad as it didn't affect my races massively, but it just had to get in the way tonight....

It got so uncomfortable that i couldn't feel my brake pedal no matter how hard i tried, it was unbearable so i had to resort to using my DS4 which i haven't used for this game (properly), as many saw it didn't go so well hence 8th place.

On the plus side though.....
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180320220411.jpg
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180320220458.jpg

See you all next week.

That means they get the Sambabus for the last round.

Wut?

Also re lumps. That white line was practically impossible to see with the glare, but we did discuss it in the pre-race. :D

Also, I've done mid 2m09s in arcade TT mode in both Ferrari and Lambo. Neither are particularly pleasant to drive the way I apply throttle, I wondered if it was the tyre/car combo so I tried the recently added Audi R8 ramped up to the Ferrari weight/power. It was quite fun to drive in comparison. Interesting.

Hi folks. Sorry for my absence, and thanks very much to Famine for keeping the show rolling, and everyone for turning up and... keeping the show rolling.

I must admit, I was worried that I was going to come back and find a mountain to climb at Alsace; but it looks like it is set up nicely for a belting final two races. Having said that, I'm sorry to hear about your foot problem @Sparkz_360 . I have some issues with my nerves getting trapped in my spine, and I find that twisting my shoulders, whilst trying to keep my hips stationary is about the only thing that loosens it up. But it can be very debilitating. Hope you're better for tomorrow night.

@Sutsagrd and @Venari , since the OP states that, on balance, the weight of handicap should favour the faster cars, then you'll be in the Lambo tomorrow.

It'll be 7 and 21 laps again, with 4X tyre wear for the second race. I can't wait...

Cheers, Zo.

@JockeP22 @Harsk100 @Sparkz_360 @AndreasR @CrazyJohn @Team_SWE_1 @jammy21

Don't forget folks, the clocks in the UK have leapt forward one hour. We are now running ahead of GMT. Therefore tonight's race will take place at 19:30GMT, which equates to 20:30BST.

Please pop a note on here, so I know that you've got the message.

Cheers, Zo. (I'm assuming that the Brits are aware :lol:)

By the way, I'm now utterly skint, having bought the XJ13. Guess what I'll get in today's lottery?

I'll be there for this last round races as for guest/reserve driver. I have not done online races for long time (with GTS or PCARS2) so I'm bit rusty, but hopefully will have fun time runnig with you. See you tonight.

Unable to compete unfortunately. It was a blast guys, thanks Zo for hosting. See you next Tuesday (most probably I'll be free for some racing!).

Thank you for this awesome series @Zolon32 it was a pleasure to be apart of it, too bad my left foot is such a.... anyway.

I was thinking, since you mentioned we will be doing casual racing i just had a thought, why don't each of us organise a race each week?

Me one week, you one week, @Famine etc, i think that'll be awesome.

Me one week, you one week, @Famine etc, i think that'll be awesome.
Oooh have a look at the stuff I came up with for my three weeks of WRS, and all the things I make LAN attendees go through, then tell me if you still think it's a good idea! :lol:

:dunce:Turn up late, miss the first race then 2nd race have many accidents and miss braking points in the first 2 laps of a 21 lap race...and do a text book PIT manoeuvre on a Tesco’s value Ferrari.:dunce:

Perfect start to a nice evening’s virtual racing...NOT. Sorry all for my lack of control yesterday.

It did get better and my fuel saving with running long with the SM seemed to pay off a bit.

Had a few great fights with various people and tried my best not to take them out...I need to remove Pennywise from my livery!

Thank you Zo and all for a great series of racing and good banter.

Alpine, De Tomaso, Toyota S2000, xj13...lets do some old timers? My 2 pennies worth for ideas in the future.

Sorry I never made it to the last couple of races. I didn't want my slip sliding and off road-ing antics to hinder the championship front runners (or even the back runners). :)

Another great championship idea @Zolon32 👍
I'm waiting with baited breath for the results. Who's won the trophy? Will there be postage involved?

throughout those two years i would always get pins and needles in my left foot
Sounds uncomfortable.
From April 2017 - You're not still...
I need a more suitable chair to make myself more comfortable, right now I'm using one of those office chairs and believe me it's not comfortable. Need to invest in one of those playseats. Quite pricey but it will be worth it.
:sly:
Did you invest? If not maybe you're trapping a nerve or blocking your blood supply which would result in the foot problem.

Back