Sweatin to the Oldies!

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 168 comments
since i was 16, we are both the same age and her birthdays on the 8th of december and mines the 14th.

holy crap, weve been together for 10 years :eek:

nah, no date as yet. we will probably set somewhere around chirstmas and get a few weeks off for a long holiday.

any chance of you getting hitched?

Whew, marriage.

Not right now. I'm kinda being a whore right now! :D

I broke up with my last girl back in February. We had been goin out for 2 1/2 years. She was startin to put some pressure on me to marry her, but I didn't want to.

Theres only been one girl that I have ever been head over heels for and I ended up screwing it up! :(

There is one girl out here that I've really got my sights set on, but she has a boyfriend right now so I got to play my cards right.
Shes a really cool chic. Really pretty too!

I do however, really want to settle down with someone.

not where i live but down south theres plenty.

i like the warm summers up here although i dont mind a bit of skiing every few years.

Originally posted by Dudebusta
yeah, dunno about kids though...dont wanna be poor quite yet.

I read you on that one! :D

Kids, maby I'll just adopt one! Around the age of 18, so I can kick him out of the house right away! :D

im not the kids type, i cant handle crying. gives me the ****s really quick. ive wanted to backhand my sisters kids once or twice in my day :lol:

Sorry guys the "gang boss" turned up and cracked the whip.

Me and Bird get married..... hmmm, we're both still recovering from past relationships, but I'm warming to the idea, i think she is too..... Not too sure i'd want to go to that sort of level too soon we've only been living together for a year or so.

I'm not sure as I've never seen that one before, but I'm sure they are very similar.

I wish you were there at Yahoo!

It was me, M5, Saleen Man, StevieMo.
We went in there and RULED!
Everyone was talkin like "Bruthaz" in there! We were all talkin SHIZNAT to everyone in there! :lol:

I guess before I got there it was M5, Saleen Man, StevieMo, Josh and MazKid and they were all talkin garbage to these people playing pool at Table 7.
I guess that kind of got some people upset!

There was just soo much trash talkin goin on in there, it was a riot! :lol:

Back