T150, T150 Pro, G29 or stay with controller

• Thread starter Povilas
  • 96 comments
Also, everybody could google Driver61, video lessons by Scott Mansell. Very helpful stuff and can be applied when you racing in GTS.

I'm new to racing games and GTSport is my first one. But I found myself setting much better times when applying knowledge from mentioned video lessons. And now I'm thinking more when in the race. I have around 3000 wins in GTA racing, but it was totally different experience without any theory involved there. :)

And now I'm also on my first steering wheel, which is G29 and I love it together with my Playseat Challenge.

Last edited:
After buying GT Sport I also wanted a new steering wheel, my good old, still working as new DF GT could only be used with a hub. I started looking at the T150, but then I was lucky enough that the T300 was on sale in a local shop, only a little more expensive then the T150 but man this one realy feels good. So for anyone still looking, see if you can get a T300 on sale, looking at the reviews it's worth the price difference.

@PocketZeven just wanted to thank you for your Playseat Challenge recommendation. I have had mine for a little less than a week. It is the perfect solution for someone with limited space that can not leave a rig out. I am beyond pleased with it.

PS: Don't adjust the Velcro on the sides while sitting in the chair. It takes you for a ride.... :lol:

Don't listen to people who tell you G29 doesn't have a good feel, it is an amazing wheel for its price. Also, the build quality is exceptional, something you never get from TM and especially T150. Added to all that, the G29 has a proven history of reliability and Logitech a good customer support.

I have the thrustmaster t150 pro and my opinion is the g29 is a good steering wheel cause i played with it by my oncle but, in my opinion the t150 pro is a little bit better in the FFB but overall the g29 has more quality to the feel of it but i'd still go with the thrustmaster t150 pro.

Also, everybody could google Driver61, video lessons by Scott Mansell. Very helpful stuff and can be applied when you racing in GTS.

I'm new to racing games and GTSport is my first one. But I found myself setting much better times when applying knowledge from mentioned video lessons. And now I'm thinking more when in the race. I have around 3000 wins in GTA racing, but it was totally different experience without any theory involved there. :)

And now I'm also on my first steering wheel, which is G29 and I love it together with my Playseat Challenge.

This man speaketh the truth.

Back