Tasteful Modifications Thread

• Thread starter Patrik
  • 6,666 comments
Oh, they are tasteful, the only issue you really have is probably because those are Ford Contours that received the custom treatment (which doesn't sound really all that bad)
Yes, I know that they are Ford Contours. That doesn't mean anything to me.

My philosophy is virtually any car can look good with the right modifications. Just because it is a '90s American sedan doesn't meant that mods can't make it look good. However, the mods fitted to the cars Zyla posted weren't tasteful. All of them had rims that didn't suit the car. If these same modifications were applied to a Nissan Skyline GT-R, I'd still say they are distasteful.

Yes, I know that they are Ford Contours. That doesn't mean anything to me.

My philosophy is virtually any car can look good with the right modifications. Just because it is a '90s American sedan doesn't meant that mods can't make it look good. However, the mods fitted to the cars Zyla posted weren't tasteful. All of them had rims that didn't suit the car. If these same modifications were applied to a Nissan Skyline GT-R, I'd still say they are distasteful.

Your opinion =/= distasteful

4957928167_44037009ae_b.jpg

the fifth one is also bone stock.
Um, no it isn't. That 5th Ford Contour that Zyla posted is a pre facelift model with SVT bumpers and different rims. The Contour didn't get an SVT version until after the facelift.

Last edited:
Don't know much about this one yet, but.... THAT. IS. PERFECT. 'STANCE' :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

17522762_1316733358443406_5818516694074295014_n.jpg

Impact bumper Targa's just can't look that sexy, surely?
Personally I like the impact bumpers that most of the older cars had.

I've noticed in Forza that when you have the option of removing it, the car usually ends up looking worse.

Latest Posts

Back