Tasteful Modifications Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Patrik
  • 6,682 comments
  • 709,989 views
SILVIA027F.jpg

SILVIA027R.jpg

​
 
I like the exterior of the Benz (save the wheels), but that interior is really bad.
 
There are a couple of different builds there, or perhaps a build and subsequent rebuild of the same chassis, and is there anything to support either of them being AWD? (Not being a Doubting Thomas, just wondering because nothing stands out to indicate it.)

That's not saying an awful lot. :lol:

MiniTec usually does AWD builds. And yes, those are different builds. My favorite is the pickup.

Now, if the Pick up had the tan interior of the second build, it would be perfect.

Or, easier yet, swap the rims of the pickup with the car with the tan interior. Then both would be perfect!

I was trying to find some other angles of the same build but I didn't see any.

Here's a better example (WIP):

 
hsv
Where it will end up: A footballer's garage.

Where it should end up: In a bin.

I can't tell which is worse. :P
 
The Super Turbo was actually Nissan's supercharged and turbocharged version of the Micra, and was the first widely available car you could purchase with that engine type (unless you count Lancia's Delta S4 as 'widely available').

The car pictured is actually a UK-market Super S with a turbo 1.0 litre engine from a Figaro in it, still looks pretty good though I think!
 
The Super Turbo was actually Nissan's supercharged and turbocharged version of the Micra, and was the first widely available car you could purchase with that engine type (unless you count Lancia's Delta S4 as 'widely available').

The car pictured is actually a UK-market Super S with a turbo 1.0 litre engine from a Figaro in it, still looks pretty good though I think!
Ah right, so no instaboost? Damn
 
Boy..this gotta be tasteful...way more than what gotbeefboy posted so far. Ladies, and gentlemen. The beast of the vipers.
14.jpg


Tasteful I think..maybe...I don't even know, this thing is insaaaane.
 
SVX
Lose the wing (yes I know it's there for a reason) and I'll bite.
Better bite it before it bites you without the wing on.
 
SVX
Lose the wing (yes I know it's there for a reason) and I'll bite.
I'd take the splitter with it too.
 
hsv
I'd take the splitter with it too.

I'm on my phone at the moment so it's a bit hard to see but personally I don't mind it.
 
SVX
I'm on my phone at the moment so it's a bit hard to see but personally I don't mind it.
It's not that bad but would look out of place without the wing there.
 
hsv
It's not that bad but would look out of place without the wing there.

Hm, I disagree. Personally I think it works as you still have the mini spoiler on the back end continuing to translate the toughness throughout the entire car.

Different strokes for different folks. 👍
 
Back