Tasteful Modifications Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Patrik
  • 6,682 comments
  • 709,969 views
Well...
mustangsn95.jpg


http://www.maniazeri.com/2010/01/11/modified-ford-mustang-gt-sn95-2/

 
I do like that Challenger... although I think some may not agree.
 
I agree, I think it does look sweet, But i think there are some details that is irritating, Like the side skirt trim would look better if it merged with the front flares.
 
Bringing these up again because Shmee likes them.

 
SVX
Cosmos are awesome. Really need to pick one up one day before they start appreciating, can grab a twin turbo for less than $10k over here.

I need to hurry the 🤬 up! Get my bee-hind to the land of the Kiwis!
 
Damn, about time a another tasteful supra I found.
1996+Toyota+Supra+Custom+White.JPG


And not riced at all, love it.
 
grey Supra

One without so much compression:
Toyota Supra by Rupert Procter, on Flickr

I'm absolutely happy to let you know that those pictures were shot by our very own @Rue for the magazine I used to work on a couple years ago. That car was the cover of a japanese car special we did. I'm so glad we had that chance to work together even if we are, literally, half a world appart.

Sadly, I can't find pics of the magazine it appeared on, but it was one of our best issues 👍
 
I believe I linked that 240z already.

As for that Miata, Jesus Christ. The wheels are perfect. Heck, everything is. I don't even mind the modified headlights, which would be kinda a questionable thing to do but, if the overall car looks great, if you choose well on the modification, it won't matter much.
 
Back