Tattoo&piercing

Queens of the stone age gets added tomorrow.
đź‘Ťđź‘Ť:bowdown:

I have these in my office/rig room and in my bar. (apologies for the quality, photography is not one of my strong suits)
20180217_083500.jpg 20180217_084023.jpg

I always thought the lizard one in the picture on the right would make an excellent tattoo except for the harsh cut off at the bottom. I think it would have to be done as one of a set of three panels as a back job, but I already have several tattoos there.

A proper image of the QOTSA poster:
Queens-Of-The-Stone-Age-Portland-Foil.jpg

đź‘Ťđź‘Ť:bowdown:

I have these in my office/rig room and in my bar. (apologies for the quality, photography is not one of my strong suits)
View attachment 714957 View attachment 714958

I always thought the lizard one in the picture on the right would make an excellent tattoo except for the harsh cut off at the bottom. I think it would have to be done as one of a set of three panels as a back job, but I already have several tattoos there.

A proper image of the QOTSA poster:
View attachment 714959
That would be cool.

This will be mine.

qotsa black.png

As it will fit in with the sketch and geometric nature of the rest of mine.

Yep, that will tie in nicely with your others, I'll look forward to seeing it (if you choose to post it, that is). :)
Here we go....

IMG_20180217_124546.jpg

Will most likely need a touch up as my skin started to get a bit sulky about the shading, still really happy with it.

Totally forgot to update this.

Had some work done about three weeks ago adding to my shoulder piece. I'm booked in to have the shading done in a few weeks, which will be grey scale and dotwork (unless I change my mind).

IMG_20180614_235305.jpg

Tibetan-001.jpg

I pointed my phone camera at a page in a tattoo magazine when phone cameras were a new thing and captured this image.

I'd said from the age of 15 that I wanted tattoos but wouldn't be mature enough till I was at least 25 and had carried a picture with me of what I wanted for at least 2 years.

That picture has been my phone background on all phones for around 15 years but my motivation has waned to the point where I really believe I'll never bother with the tattoo.

Sometimes I'm sad that I missed out but it was all from my own decisions so I obviously wasn't motivated enough.

Its been a while and the shoulder piece is turning into a sleeve, had work done on my elbow and some more shading done to it today (just a few hours worth).

IMG_20190118_170402.jpg
IMG_20190118_170412.jpg
IMG_20190118_170426.jpg
IMG_20190118_170449.jpg

I've contacted three tattoo parlors to get a wedding ring tattoo done.

The first one on Kauai didn't call me back to get anything scheduled.

The second one in Las Vegas is, not surprisingly, three time more expensive than in town.

Hopefully the local place calls back or I'm going to start to take it personal. :lol:

Done this evening.

20220429_194508.jpg

Top of the finger wasn't bad at all but holy 🤬 the webbing between the fingers hurt like a son of a gun.

Back