Team AAO l Against all Odds

Only comeback is to talk about me jerking? Stop, that is sad as hell.

If you want to keep talking and thinking your a big shot, come to a pro-am comp called Midwest Drift Alliance and compete with me there.

I believe a mod removed it. I never removed the video. I edited a rude comment the next morning though. Im pass this little bickering between dynasty and AAO... I figured that comp would settle everything but I was wrong so ima say it here... Yall are on your own!

I believe a mod removed it. I never removed the video. I edited a rude comment the next morning though. Im pass this little bickering between dynasty and AAO... I figured that comp would settle everything but I was wrong so ima say it here... Yall are on your own!
it was suppose to until ghost started to complain in our conversation.

it was suppose to until ghost started to complain in our conversation.
Im aware of this convo but I do not care... Ive got RL probs to deal with... Gt6 being iffy made me feel worse today.. im done hearing bout any of this.

Gotta say, I didn't see it but from what ghost is telling me, you changed the track without informing us.

Don't think your big and bad because you beat us one of my best drifters wasn't even there were even 1-1

No I'm not BTW you were mad when your team lost just saying I'm trying to help you learn team comp rules

and your repeating it.

Lady's shut up. It's not right if a guy isn't formally on a team for a team competition, it's like an unspoken rule or something outlandish as such. We won the first, you won the rematch, guys just stop.

i was fine, but your leader is blowing a "possible" relationship.

And now it's obvious he doesn't want it.

If your going to post that info that I was included in on. It should also be noted that if I had known you had chosen a random person who is not technically on your member roster, it would have been a nullified run..

If your going to post that info that I was included in on. It should also be noted that if I had known you had chosen a random person who is not technically on your member roster, it would have been a nullified run..
i can also add the part where ghost agree'd that if i was missing a person a random driver can be chosen.

also if you read my post, ImaLilhigh has been part of my team, the reason why i have him down for a extra same with Xcd is because i didn't require them for a name change since we are all good friends, only if they wanted to, they could of. I wasn't gonna require nitto to also but he decided to.

Last edited:
add in whatever you like.

edit: And i did say in pm that i was going to be down a member to a 4v4, ghost agree'd saying it was fine. You both should of realized why I had ImaLilhigh.

Last edited:
There's a lot of things he missed out on in that conversation though its spectacular how hard he's trying to make us look bad but okay.
Gotta say, I didn't see it but from what ghost is telling me, you changed the track without informing us.
He just added that you wanted to make it an even playing field. Okay you've got it.
No arguments man, we lost, they won, we're gonna keep it pushing.

If you guys are still recruiting.. PSN ID: OHH_OUI
Location/Time Zone: UK GMT
Favorite Car(s): BMW M5 '08, Mazda RX7 FC '89
Favorite Track(s): Autumn ring reverse, suzuka
Drifting Experience: since release of GT6
Previous Team(s): none
Wheel or Controller? Controller
Do you have a microphone?: no, working on it
How often do you drift on GT6?: every evening around 5-7
What are you looking for in a team?: mainly people with similar abilities to work on my tandem skills, other than that i want friendly yet competitive fun!
Anything else you would like to add?: really serious about finding a team as i find it difficult to find rooms containing drivers with the same mindset! Cheers guys (y) :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 8
What are you looking for in a team?: mainly people with similar abilities to work on my tandem skills, other than that i want friendly yet competitive fun!
Anything else you would like to add?: really serious about finding a team as i find it difficult to find rooms containing drivers with the same mindset! Cheers guys (y) :)
nice picture bro :]

If your still interested i dont mind, just need a few hours im still in college right now

Back