Team AAO l Against all Odds

Great to see another Drift Team has entered the world of GT6! Good luck from NBD, can't give you any tips because we've only just started ourselves! :D:gtpflag:

To guys y name is Ben, I'm 17 years old an a drift using a controller I can do set ups for beginers and intermediate drifters, I can handle pressure and have a lot of experience in gt5 and 6, I can drift most cars even insane bhp ones, I will change my name if I get on the team, hope to hear from you soon, my psn is: stanna74

To guys y name is Ben, I'm 17 years old an a drift using a controller I can do set ups for beginers and intermediate drifters, I can handle pressure and have a lot of experience in gt5 and 6, I can drift most cars even insane bhp ones, I will change my name if I get on the team, hope to hear from you soon, my psn is: stanna74
Timezone?

Good work stanna, sad to see you go but also glad to see you get in to a nice chilled team, ive been drifting with most of these guys for a while now and i know that you'll fit in easy. Maybe this time we an actually drift this time :D

Turbo, y u no put me as Friend/partner of AAO DX :D

Good work stanna, sad to see you go but also glad to see you get in to a nice chilled team, ive been drifting with most of these guys for a while now and i know that you'll fit in easy. Maybe this time we an actually drift this time :D

Turbo, y u no put me as Friend/partner of AAO DX :D
The people I listed were just few that have helped out before.

Latest Posts

Back