|| Team BURST || Waiting endlessly for GT7

• Thread starter Duman079
  • 135 comments
Netherlands
The Hague
Duman079

Stop! Please make sure you have read the A.U.P. of GTPlanet before posting into our thread. Off-topic posts will be ignored. For personal questions etc. you can send us personal or visitor messages.

We hope you will enjoy your stay.

banner-1.png

Untitled-1.png

lerkstireart.jpg

youtubevid-1.png

pleaselike.png

THETEAM.png

Duman.gif

powell.gif

sai.png

lerk.png

gunz.jpg

krit.png

nutta-1.jpg

vr6wantssr20det ( PSN : driftkng )

iSlide (PSN : LR-L2L-iSlide )

LoosinGrip ( PSN : LoosinGrip )

x_MaNiiAcKzZz ( PSN : x_ManiiAcKzZz )

Suzuki (PSN : LayNLow )

Slender_Man (PSN : GTP_Slenderman)

fnalllll.png

Last edited:
Team BURST & Friends - Event postponed till further notice.

Start of event

The event will start on 19:00 GMT and will be running untill late night. Since Team BURST has North American members as well, it is possible that this event will be accesible for most of the american timezone drifters in the night as well.

19:00 GMT is :

15:00 EDT - Eastern Daylight Time
14:00 ECT - Ecuador time zone
12:00 PDT - Pacific Daylight Time

The lobby will be hosted by Duman079, LERK84 or LayNLow ( GTP : Suzuki ).
Room numbers will be posted on GTP in the OP and by a new post.

Rules of the lobby :

1. The lobby will be restricted to CH tires, RWD powered cars, realistic grip and low slipstream effect.

2. Anyone is welcome to the lobby.Everyone is free to choose who they want to drift with. Of course you need to respect the couples on the track!

3. Inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated. Please make sure that you won't cause any trouble. Treating eachother with respect is important for us.

In this post the pictures/videos of the event will be put in.

Videos from GT5

Sessions will be recorded again!

Last edited:
See you all soon! Planning on having the drift events on sundays again? I will try to make more this time around!

Time to make a big return!
Hell yes!

See you all soon! Planning on having the drift events on sundays again? I will try to make more this time around!
Yes event will be running again! Same bro, hope we'll see eachoter just like old times.

Good luck Du. Can't wait for you too come back! Hope you use your wheel tho. :lol: :P
LOL, yes. I will try using my wheel since the start.

Hey Ben lol.
Like the op guys nice.
Cheers mate!

OMG lol, I love this game already.441KPH/275MPH!!! Now it really feels like a simulator. Driving nearly 1000 horses isn't as easy on GT5 anymore.

My copy will be here monday. Can't wait for it. I got to drive a friends real missle saturday, it felt good to be back behind the wheel again. I have got to get my damn car running again. So I may not be on as much as I used to be, at least until I get it going.

So I just did a few backward entries in a mostly stock frs in a few laps. I've got a lot of practice to be doing.

OMG lol, I love this game already.441KPH/275MPH!!! Now it really feels like a simulator. Driving nearly 1000 horses isn't as easy on GT5 anymore.

GT6 is way better for wangan runs now.Really want to tune a Skyline to get it to 400+ like in the video but I'm out of money :lol:

Made a few team colored cars earlier today. MNP II right? I just need a lot of practice and maybe some setup changes. I got on for a minute earlier but I decided to go in to work. Need to make some money for the holidays.

Soo I had some decent tandems with SixGunz. Did a few high speed long backward entries as well. There is a huge difference in the feel of the car high speed vs low speed. Low speed I cant go backwards, but high speed is relatively easy. It is quite frustrating. And your car setup seems to have a huge impact as well.

Last edited:
Yes I agree on you Ty. It is like starting all over on GT5 as it will proably cost some time before we can reach our level like on GT5. I also noticed that the 180sx is a very good car to start with compared with other cars.

Yes I agree on you Ty. It is like starting all over on GT5 as it will proably cost some time before we can reach our level like on GT5. I also noticed that the 180sx is a very good car to start with compared with other cars.
I have found that the Chaser feels really good. I love the engine power, response, and handling. But I have a lot of cars to test out so with time we will see what comes out on top.

I may make a room here in about 30 minutes when I get home. I want to do some racing and drifting. Depends on who is online at the time. I will post up a room number if/when I make a room.

Sup ^^ I'm back to drifting with GT6 out and it would be cool to practice with you again :) add me on PSN
Hey weiga! Dang lol long time no see! I will add you right away.

I may make a room here in about 30 minutes when I get home. I want to do some racing and drifting. Depends on who is online at the time. I will post up a room number if/when I make a room.
Cool bro, I will launch our event soon btw. I see no point of starting it too fast as a lot of people are still trying to get used to the gameplay. I will probably launch it next week.

When are you guys hosting open lobby?
We will be opening rooms on sunday again soon.

Well this threads quiet :D hows burst finding the drifting on gt6?

It is another challenge. We just need some time getting te hang of it again. Unfortunately some members left right after the GT6 release and it is a hard time for us at the moment. But like previous times, we will survive every hit we take.

We will be opening rooms on sunday again soon.

It is another challenge. We just need some time getting te hang of it again. Unfortunately some members left right after the GT6 release and it is a hard time for us at the moment. But like previous times, we will survive every hit we take.
well i just ordered my wheel il be on in the next week or 2, il shoot you a FR as its always fun hanging out with the burst team :)

well i just ordered my wheel il be on in the next week or 2, il shoot you a FR as its always fun hanging out with the burst team :)
Much appreciated 👍.

Though my friend list has been going crazy since I have been playing GTA. It keeps deleting my friends without me noticing. I've seen like 4/5 people dissapear, once I sign in again they appear in the end. Its a bit freaky lol. I havent deleted any friends so if you think so, it is cause of this glitch.

Happy new year guys, let 2014 be a good year for us al!

Was that you that just sent me a FR Du? I was full, but made space. Try sending again

See, that is the problem I have been having on Duman079. When I accept friends requests it says my FL is full. But when I sign out and in again, I see the people who sent me the request in my list.Can you sign out and then back in again to see if you have the same problem?

Thank you in advance.

Latest Posts

Back