|| Team BURST || Waiting endlessly for GT7

• Thread starter Duman079
  • 135 comments
Daammnn. . .That was. . .some good shzit!!! Hahahaahah. All wheel drifters it seemed, though. The power of skill, yep.
Some were, I was ds3 at the time, a few others as well, but it's all the same. We are just there to have fun and have sick runs.
I was on DS3 the whole time...still am :( lol
Well, that shows even more how higher I have to aim to get better to be at such level.

Here's my line up of drift cars in their new paint :D

AutodromoNazionaleMonza80s (1).JPG
CapeRingSouth.JPG
CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps.JPG
IndianapolisRoadCourse.JPG
SilverstoneNationalCircuit.JPG
EigerNordwandShortTrack_1-1.JPG

Team BURST & Friends will be starting from 19:00 GMT!

Latest event video

The event will start on 19:00 GMT and will be running untill late night. Since Team BURST has North American members as well, it is possible that this event will be accesible for most of the american timezone drifters in the night as well.

19:00 GMT is :

15:00 EDT - Eastern Daylight Time
14:00 ECT - Ecuador time zone
12:00 PDT - Pacific Daylight Time

The lobby will be hosted by Duman079, LERK84 or LayNLow ( GTP : Suzuki ).
Room numbers will be posted on GTP in the OP and by a new post.

Rules of the lobby :

1. The lobby will be restricted to CH tires, RWD powered cars, realistic grip and low slipstream effect.

2. Anyone is welcome to the lobby. Our main goal is to let all teams drift with eachother. Everyone is free to choose who they want to drift with. Of course you need to respect the couples on the track!

3. Inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated. Please make sure that you won't cause any trouble. Treating eachother with respect is important for us.

I hope I can participate next Sunday. Today I couldn't cuz my connection was been a b**h; I practically couldn't finish FDC cuz of it.

I'm literally going to miss this EVERY sunday. :(
Why mate sup?

I hope I can participate next Sunday. Today I couldn't cuz my connection was been a b**h; I practically couldn't finish FDC cuz of it.
Hope to see you next week!

Todays events was great,better than the first time on GT5. Im sure it will be even better in no time :)

Hope to see more GTP People next week!

Why mate sup?

Hope to see you next week!

Todays events was great,better than the first time on GT5. Im sure it will be even better in no time :)

Hope to see more GTP People next week!
Ill definitely be there. Maybe a bit late though.

Been a long time since last post and last event. I will get things rolling again soon so I can upload some videos again. I will upload some pictures soon. Hope everyone is doing well.

Dear friends,

After some conversations with the team we came to the conclusion that some things will change... This means the following :

- Inactive members will be asked to be active more often
- If Inactive members don't want to be active, or can't be active due circumstances, they will be removed from the team. Without hard feelings ofcourse.
- New members will be searched for
- Team BURST will also focus on touge, with Slenderman as the manager of touge.

Everything is already in process. The members who will leave removed have no hard feelings. I don't have the time like I had in 2010/2013 so something had to happen to keep things rolling. After some long talking we came to a conclusion that we don't want to end the team. I might take a step down later on, but our members and potential new members shall keep Team BURST going. GT6 wasn't really a good experience for the teams who have been active since, with several exceptions of course.

More info to be given soon. I hope GT7 will come soon.

Cool! I want to see you online more du-du...

What tires you guys use for touge? CS/SH?

The new track is pretty good for touge.

To be honest, I have no idea what will be used lol. Slenderman is our king of touge, so I think you'll have to wait on his responce. I will be online on sundays I hope, we must host the event again. Problem is that it wasn't as popular on GT6 as it was at GT5. We want to change that now. How is MCR doing mate?

To be honest, I have no idea what will be used lol. Slenderman is our king of touge, so I think you'll have to wait on his responce. I will be online on sundays I hope, we must host the event again. Problem is that it wasn't as popular on GT6 as it was at GT5. We want to change that now. How is MCR doing mate?

We are GT ultimate team man

194bb7_33cd21e2d8284df2b36da9ffe59006ad.jpg

Latest Posts

Back