|| Team BURST || Waiting endlessly for GT7

• Thread starter Duman079
  • 135 comments
Hmm never mind...I have Duman079 on my friend list. The one that sent me a FR was Duman-something...can't remember the number

Edit: now I understand lol. Send the FR from the GTP account again :dunce:

Damn, since I added GT6 only people back on GTP_Duman079, I have seen these dissapeared friends again : the86d xe_livefast, the_kingb_ , maniackz from the team and many more non GTP users.

Just to make clear I did not delete them lol.

I will now be adding GT6 players on GTP_Duman079. Players who will be playing other games can still be friends on Duman079. I will only having my main friends and my team who play gt6 on Duman079. No offence to the other ones I swapped to GTP_Duman079. I just dont have enough space.

Edit : there was also push his old account amd xuxiousx his account who were disappeared. Damn PSN :/ . Im glad I changed my account for GT6 now.

Last edited:
K

just FYI, me and Bahaa are playing. But I haven't got good enough for online yet (IMO) and I'm quite busy right now.
Yes I want to wait untill most people have the physics under control. There is no need to rush it 👍.

il add you later duman, wont be on gt6 for a bit though planned on buying it this week when i got paid.. car had other ideas and starved itself of oil (dodgy VW oil return pipes) and needs a few bits... but yeah :)

Holy... You use 5th and 6th gear, and you actually use the look right and left button lol.

The transmission is geared short with 750hp, I don't like only using 2 gears so I maximize my transmission usage. I think 180-190mph on the final gear setting. And I like to see where I am going when I pull angle. It is much harder on GT6 because I haven't gotten the feel for it yet. Check out the other two videos I have up of Work and myself, you will like them.

Sorry guys I just had a lot of trouble with my internet. I played GT6 online and the GT6 servers aren´t as solid as the GTA or FIFA servers. I practiced offline with my wheel and it broke down -_- . Hope it can be fixed as I really wanted to try drifting with the wheel.
I have a new router now. I will be hosting our event on sunday again asap! I need to get more cars on my GT6 account first lol.

Sorry guys I just had a lot of trouble with my internet. I played GT6 online and the GT6 servers aren´t as solid as the GTA or FIFA servers. I practiced offline with my wheel and it broke down -_- . Hope it can be fixed as I really wanted to try drifting with the wheel.
I have a new router now. I will be hosting our event on sunday again asap! I need to get more cars on my GT6 account first lol.
oh-yes-gif.gif

Can't wait!

Sorry I haven't been on in a while, life is getting in the way. DU contact me via Facebook or email, I think you have my info for one of those.

Can't wait to slide with you Burst guys again, it's been too long :(
Yeah lol, been WAY too long. I will have a word with my guys soon.

Where's my man Duman :lol: I miss drifting in your lobbys! Get it back!
BTW love how Lerk keeps it OG in his MK3 👍 keep it up!
Haha Lerk my man. Miss you too GenerAlex!

I tried to the new GT6 update but it just shut my ps3 off
Damn that sucks :/

Sorry I haven't been on in a while, life is getting in the way. DU contact me via Facebook or email, I think you have my info for one of those.

I will PM you again.

Back