Team Drift DynamiK | DDK*Silver Sliders| OP Update soon! |

Was nice to see us in something other than big ol' V8's eh? @TyreranT those 240 & FC vs. S13 runs were pretty fun yesterday.
Weren't bad runs at all. I'm switching from the S13 and trying out the SR-Z. I think it makes less power, but it should be able to compete and keep up.

Just need to get it out there and give it a solid tune. As for the Z06, that needs some tuning done to it. I'm driving the ZR1 and I'm impressed as to how easy it is to control. Both are solid cars, I just need to tweak and adjust power. :P

Weren't bad runs at all. I'm switching from the S13 and trying out the SR-Z. I think it makes less power, but it should be able to compete and keep up.

Just need to get it out there and give it a solid tune. As for the Z06, that needs some tuning done to it. I'm driving the ZR1 and I'm impressed as to how easy it is to control. Both are solid cars, I just need to tweak and adjust power. :P
The SZ-R is just as smooth (or even smoother) as the RZ.... Only thing is, it's very slow.

With the RZ, different tunes and different Turbos allow for different torque at different times through the ratios. Throttle control also plays a big part. Basically, It's an adjustable car if you know how to tune.

The SZ-R, on the other hand, has fewer upgrade options and less torque... There's only so much tuning you can do with a car like that.

Good luck though Ty!

If I can get the car tuned right, it will only be used to compete against other cars with the same power. Mostly S-Chassis and FC's.

I want to organize a GTDC Gran Turismo Drift Competition series with points and a gigantic bracket system and podiums

yeah im going to organize this today im going to have to set it up the i will have either a 32 or 64 or should i open it to all a drift comp series with a point system and a podium posting WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? :D

Back