Team Drift DynamiK | DDK*Silver Sliders| OP Update soon! |

This will be really interesting to see.

I'm curious as to how your going to keep track of everyone and get them all in. 32 or 64 bracket is ALOT of drivers. Half of them would have to be eliminated right do the batt to make it work.

Basically I see it like this:
64 drivers qualify for positions.
After first qualification and elimination rounds, drop it to 32. Then same routine again. Go from 32 to 16. Then build up the hype. Eliminate only 4 the next 2 rounds. You'll get to your top 4 and that's when it'll be exciting.

It will be a very long process and Tournament, but it should be fun and exhilarating, because it's takes the best of the best out of 64 or 32 drivers to see who's the best.

I think your Post #370 should have a specific ThreeSeventyZee in it. If you get what i mean. lol

How you been guys, haven't seen you in ages!

Timezones really, I havent played as late recently

Edit: @xlDevontelx :lol:💡:lol:

IMG_97711007995220.jpeg

Last edited:
I totally agree. But we gotta see what time is best for everyone. There's Steve with work and Kory without his internet (we probably won't see him for awhile) and then Timmy with his broken PS3 haha.

We can get our scheduled lobbies back up and running if these new competitions or drifting meets allow it (times I mean, I don't want want the times interfering).

Back