Team Mallala || Welcome to Trouty + thekillerelite || Recruiting

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stavingo
  • 1,467 comments
  • 80,170 views
Geti-Curve. :lol: :lol: :lol: Site looks good. Again, fabulous job, Hayden.
 
Geti-Curve. :lol: :lol: :lol: Site looks good. Again, fabulous job, Hayden.

Lol, only noticed that just now after looking at the track map about 5 times.
 
I love you for bringing it back Hayden 👍

I can remember the good old times :)
 
MrDinosaw94
Fixed that for ya :sly:

And while i've got everyones attention, do ya think Rumble strips part of the track or not? Do ya think we should make it compulsory for people to have an account on the site or do ya think we should let GTP members sign up on the thread i'll eventually set up here?

I think i'm ready for you guys to look over the site, i'm not quite happy with it yet but it's looking pretty cool :)
www.gt5-h2h.webs.com

Remember though, keep it on the down low- registrations don't open till monday!

Website looks nice Mr.D. Well done indeed. Good to see the new section found by Geti being used 👍 . If it's any bit as organized as VDC it's going to be legend.
 
Geti that section is a b*tch.
 
That section looks baus.
 
You know what? It is :lol:

True that, I haven't drifted it in ages but hell it'll be interesting practicing on it.

H2H is cooking up a storm, but I'm finding it a bit worrying with like people who have next to no posts at all signing up.
 
True that, I haven't drifted it in ages but hell it'll be interesting practicing on it.

H2H is cooking up a storm, but I'm finding it a bit worrying with like people who have next to no posts at all signing up.

I love the section, It gives you the ability to pull off backward entries, long-lasting drifts and gives you a lot of speed. I usually set my cars to 250km so it can handle tight tracks like East section but with this section they seem to work alright. Biggest challenge is slowing enough for the tight chicane.

Reminds me of how I failed at VDC back when I was still new to drifting. If they think they can do it then good luck to them. Confidence is a blessing to someone without the miles under their belt.
 
Well it'll be interesting to see how I go with my G25, gotta assign a handbrake button :lol:
 
True that, I haven't drifted it in ages but hell it'll be interesting practicing on it.

H2H is cooking up a storm, but I'm finding it a bit worrying with like people who have next to no posts at all signing up.

This is true, but if they crash out both runs or forget to show up it's no skin off my teeth. On the other hand, who's to say they haven't been drifting since GT5 came out and have just been quiet on the forums..? i'm hoping they'll suprise us :).

What i'm far more worried about is that despite the instruction in the thread to do so, no one has sent me a PSN FR yet. I'll just make it bold and see if that reminds them :sly:


As for the course, it is a tricky one. But i reckon that'll help make your jobs easier as judges, and make good runs look even better. I had a look at the camera angles today, and they're fantastic. One of them moves, side on from Geti-curve (yes that's the official name ;)) to Dunlop and would look great with a close tandem.
 
We haven't added you yet because a lot of us are only getting up.
 
You will be able to delete me off your friend list and good luck to the teamin the H2H Tourney
 
Before i post this up, what do we reckon of these clipping points?
jjjij.png


I'm thinking of adding another between Netz & Geti's Curve, but i don't know if it's a good idea. Thoughts?
 
No lie, but for me thats way too many to remember, personally I reckon clipping points are probably best on the hardest corners in the section.
 
Before i post this up, what do we reckon of these clipping points?
jjjij.png

Beautiful. Utterly beautiful.

But, I do also like Stavs point...
 
No lie, but for me thats way too many to remember, personally I reckon clipping points are probably best on the hardest corners in the section.

So you reckon more like this...

jjji.png
 
Dino I think you should have an outside co on entry, and an outside co after the 3rd marked cp.
 
So you reckon more like this...

jjji.png

Yeah something like that, also take Powells point into consideration as well cause that makes the lines more interesting.
 
Damn, you still on? Cause I'm practicing for H2H.
 
Yea, Im in my lounge putting together a comp spec car specifically for that section. Tossing up between 1650kg, 700hp Camaro, or 1700kg, 700hp ZR1...
 
Nice, may join you in a few.
 
Why would you have your car heavy? The lighter the better..
 
Centre of gravity.

Actually I dunno.
 
Back