Team Mallala || Welcome to Trouty + thekillerelite || Recruiting

• Thread starter Stavingo
  • 1,467 comments
I'm really starting to hate my Internet now :lol:

Either that or my wireless connection, I wish I could use a wired connection sometimes :(

Either that or my wireless connection, I wish I could use a wired connection sometimes :(

Have you tried resetting the modem (i.e. turn it off and turn it back on)?

disconnect your laptop/pc from the internet, then turn your internet of for about 2-3mins then turn it back on let it run for 5mins, then reconnect your laptop/pc should work.

Have you tried resetting the modem (i.e. turn it off and turn it back on)?

Yeah, it's something to do with my signal strength and my ping probably, my ping is always oddly high and my wifi strength can go from anywhere to 30 to about 60%

It's my PS3 having problems and not my laptop by the way.

Well it's working fine now but my problem is that I can't host rooms on GT5 even with the lowest settings possible, I just wanna figure out why :lol:

Just found this thread, and I must say, I'm actually pretty interested! I'm not sure I can keep up with the 'be on once at least once a week', as I may not be able to once I start school next year. I'm not sure if I'm even a good enough drifter! :lol:

My PSN is Subie_SVX. :)

SVX
Just found this thread, and I must say, I'm actually pretty interested! I'm not sure I can keep up with the 'be on once at least once a week', as I may not be able to once I start school next year. I'm not sure if I'm even a good enough drifter! :lol:

My PSN is Subie_SVX. :)

Well give me an add on PSN 👍

I better edit that actually :lol: More like once every two weeks

EDIT: Just tried creating a room and I get signed out of PSN, what the 🤬...

Well give me an add on PSN 👍

I better edit that actually :lol: More like once every two weeks

EDIT: Just tried creating a room and I get signed out of PSN, what the 🤬...

Sounds good.

I should be able to manage that when I'm at school. It depends how much homework I get really. :nervous:

Well that didn't help and it looks like I may have to buy a wifi range extender/repeater, anyone got some suggestions?

SVX
Sounds good.

I should be able to manage that when I'm at school. It depends how much homework I get really. :nervous:

Alright sweet, as long as you can pop in and drift then it's all good 👍

SVX, add me bro, im online in my lobby join me bro?

PSN- fumergamer

Thanks for the offer, though sadly I won't be able to make it. Will probably head off to bed soon.

I'll add you and Stavingo tomorrow morning hopefully. Perhaps we could drift tomorrow morning? :D

SVX
Thanks for the offer, though sadly I won't be able to make it. Will probably head off to bed soon.

I'll add you and Stavingo tomorrow morning hopefully. Perhaps we could drift tomorrow morning? :D

For sure as long as my family haven't planned any surprise events :lol:

Already sent out a friend request to you :)

For sure bro, getting keen, now stavingo, you ready?

I just tried joining and I got a couldn't connect to server error, I'm gonna try something and then hop back on GT5 to see if it worked.

Just post the room number and I'll try and join as soon as possible.

BTW, what happens with cars like the RE-Animeya RX-7? I read in the OP that the cars have to be Chameleon Orange, which is impossible for those cars as they are unpaintable. I guess you could put some custom wheels on and paint them, though. 💡

Back