Team Mallala || Welcome to Trouty + thekillerelite || Recruiting

• Thread starter Stavingo
  • 1,467 comments
Stavigo, got bored so i made a drifting track for Use just to ***** and giggs on, so i'll show you it later on tonight, its really good, nice track! Catch up on GT5 Later on?

Stavigo, got bored so i made a drifting track for Use just to ***** and giggs on, so i'll show you it later on tonight, its really good, nice track! Catch up on GT5 Later on?

Sure I won't be on till later this afternoon for today cause I'm playing golf.

i Just disconnected.
Stavingo you make a lobby bro.

Wow you're game :lol:

EDIT: I'm gonna have a little break from GT5.

EDIT: Guys I don't think I'll be on much this week, playing a tournament over 5 days

Last edited:
I won't be able to join tonight, but would be keen for one sometime during the week.

:lol: I work all this week except tomorrow night and sunday night..

Ouch, well Tuesday to Thursday can work for me since I get home earlier, I may get on tonight but it'll be later at night for only a few hours.

Well I'm gonna try and open a tryout room later this evening, see if I can get some legit interest in the team.

Sounds like it could be good if my internet holds up. :l
My drifting is still rubbish but hopefully it should be fun.

Well I'm gonna try and open a tryout room later this evening, see if I can get some legit interest in the team.

LOL "LEGIT INTEREST" 95% of Aus/NZ Drifters, aren't committed, or even very intelligent. Not being racist, but that how i perceive the drifting scene of Aus/NZ in GT5. Too hard to run a Aus/NZ Team. Really is, i haven't found a real drifter for awhile now. :grumpy:

LOL "LEGIT INTEREST" 95% of Aus/NZ Drifters, aren't committed, or even very intelligent. Not being racist, but that how i perceive the drifting scene of Aus/NZ in GT5. Too hard to run a Aus/NZ Team. Really is, i haven't found a real drifter for awhile now. :grumpy:

Forgive us for having other commitments that prevent us from getting online as much as we'd like.

If you look within the right spots you can find some, and what you quoted was from awhile back and rather that we have to enquire and express interest instead of the drifters expressing interest :lol:

Forgive us for having other commitments that prevent us from getting online as much as we'd like.

That also gets in the way too :lol:

Hey, I totally understand that we all have lives, family, friends and other commitments. I tell my younger members, to take some time off the PS3 so they can study up for their tests. Because i don't want to subtract anything from their lives. But in order to have a good team, you need people who put the effort in. I'm not saying be online 24/7. All i ask for people who can just devote 1 Hour once a week. Just to participate in some team activity. That hour can change alot of things. If people can't make it, i tell them it's ok with me. Every member of teamJDMT always justify why they were away or even give early notice. I don't ask for it. But it little things like those that keep a TEAM Strong.
I have commitments too you know.

Anyone keen to drift later on tonight?

Also I feel as if the team name may need a change and we have to flush the team of inactive members (including me :lol: )

What are all your thoughts on this?

Anyone keen to drift later on tonight?

Also I feel as if the team name may need a change and we have to flush the team of inactive members (including me :lol: )

What are all your thoughts on this?

I might be up for that

What name did you have in mind?

I might be up for that

What name did you have in mind?

Haven't thought of a name but Team Mallala just doesn't really fit anymore haha, I think we'll keep the colour scheme because its one that we all like but we only need a name change thats all.

Back