Team Mallala || Welcome to Trouty + thekillerelite || Recruiting

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stavingo
  • 1,467 comments
  • 79,807 views
Oh hectic, you didn't have to do that for me :)
 
My internets very slow and will be for 2-3 days = I cant download update = I can't drift on Friday
 
Leave it on at night time, destined to work.
 
Unless it drops out.
 
I just realised Monstars not on the new team.
 
Yeah well he told me he's on and off drifting so unless he confronts me about joining the team then I'll list him.
 
I only said that as he just posted on the touge thread.
 
Unless it drops out.

Unfortunately the bl00dy internet does drop out at random times. No worries though as I've been drifting about a couple of tracks in some new cars and trying to beat points reccords.
 
Move the router closer?
 
i think he has hit his d/l limit...
 
Are you with Optus cause that explans everything.
 
May get on GT5 in half an hour or so.
 
If yous are having a drift tomorrow I might not be home until 10pm.. will you guys still be drifting around that time?
 
If yous are having a drift tomorrow I might not be home until 10pm.. will you guys still be drifting around that time?

Can't speak for anyone else, but I probably will be :)
 
Awesome. Sounds good. :D
 
Watching too many "videos". ;)
 
Watching too many "videos". ;)

No! Just Bittorrents! :lol: I've now found my internet is back up to speed so I can come online just not tonight though.
 
Mmk, shall be on a little later.
 
Will do demo of this tomorrow then will be doing it every Tuesday 2PM MST until I find a job. Hope you guys are interested enough to join in with me and just love getting sideways!

drop5_2.jpg


​
 
Some of us may be available for that, it's about 8am in the morning for us so hopefully I can get there.
 
Stavingo
Some of us may be available for that, it's about 8am in the morning for us so hopefully I can get there.

Trying to find a time best for everyone! Hope to see you guys there!!
 
V-TEC Club room is up!
 
Anyone going to be on GT5 later?
 
Anyone going to be on GT5 later?

I'll come on after 7:30 maybe. Because of Melbourne cup I've got Monday and Tuesday off so I can hopefully get on the VDC room
 
I'll be on around 10pm when I get back from the hospital after visiting Dad.

Btw.. I feel the urge to build a 4wd drift car.. the curiosity is getting the better of me. :lol:

Its like showering naked on Big Brother, you don't really want to do it but it has to be done.
 
Back