Team Mallala || Welcome to Trouty + thekillerelite || Recruiting

• Thread starter Stavingo
  • 1,467 comments
My internets very slow and will be for 2-3 days = I cant download update = I can't drift on Friday

Yeah well he told me he's on and off drifting so unless he confronts me about joining the team then I'll list him.

Unless it drops out.

Unfortunately the bl00dy internet does drop out at random times. No worries though as I've been drifting about a couple of tracks in some new cars and trying to beat points reccords.

If yous are having a drift tomorrow I might not be home until 10pm.. will you guys still be drifting around that time?

If yous are having a drift tomorrow I might not be home until 10pm.. will you guys still be drifting around that time?

Can't speak for anyone else, but I probably will be :)

Watching too many "videos". ;)

No! Just Bittorrents! :lol: I've now found my internet is back up to speed so I can come online just not tonight though.

Will do demo of this tomorrow then will be doing it every Tuesday 2PM MST until I find a job. Hope you guys are interested enough to join in with me and just love getting sideways!

drop5_2.jpg

Some of us may be available for that, it's about 8am in the morning for us so hopefully I can get there.

Stavingo
Some of us may be available for that, it's about 8am in the morning for us so hopefully I can get there.

Trying to find a time best for everyone! Hope to see you guys there!!

Anyone going to be on GT5 later?

I'll come on after 7:30 maybe. Because of Melbourne cup I've got Monday and Tuesday off so I can hopefully get on the VDC room

I'll be on around 10pm when I get back from the hospital after visiting Dad.

Btw.. I feel the urge to build a 4wd drift car.. the curiosity is getting the better of me. :lol:

Its like showering naked on Big Brother, you don't really want to do it but it has to be done.

Back