Team Mallala || Welcome to Trouty + thekillerelite || Recruiting

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stavingo
  • 1,467 comments
  • 79,731 views
Random question for you guys: Hardest track to drift on?
 
Nurb. It's just so skinny and long
 
Thats what she said in both situations :lol:
 
Random question for you guys: Hardest track to drift on?

George V Paris in GT4 I think. some sections are only 1 lane wide.
 
Nurb. It's just so skinny and long


i did a full lap drift score on that track in my S13. got around 90k points. would of had 140k points but got 3 wheels on the grass a couple times. i think i still have the replay.
 
Is this the Nordshlieffe? I thought it was the GP but you wouldn't get 90k from there. I love the Nord in a good car. I completed the flight academy which was brilliant to teach me the track. Cruising in the gullwing was a highlight of my GT5 career.

Anyway, The track has good and bad corners, some you can drift, others not

Nismo34: What camera did you use to get that picture, very good quality for a hand held
 
oh the gp track is pretty good for drifting as well.
 
That should be a challenge: Best score on the green hell.
 
Nismo34: What camera did you use to get that picture, very good quality for a hand held

iPhone 4. I too was amazed at the quality of the photo.
 
I feel as though I'm like the only one without an iPhone here.
 
i dont have one. i got a HTC Desire Z.
 
Or a HTC for that matter as well.
 
LOL what do you have then?

Just did a drift lap round Nurb GP/F. got a score of 33463 in my S13.
 
Last edited:
I have a Nokia 5630 Xpressmusic
 
My hardest is Madrid Full I also have iPhone
 
iPhone 3 over here :lol: makes GTP'ing during free lessons possible ;)

My new G25 should be here by Friday... Soooo keen :)
 
I have a Nokia... thing. No camera or internet, just a phone. I have a ipod touch 4g though

*200 posts*
 
No lie but good luck getting $100 for that.
 
I got 4 watchers though i'm hoping for it
 
watchers means Stuff all. a car i was selling had 19 watchers and none of them bid on it.
 
Bad luck yello, but stav & beast are spot on. Watchers are very rarely potential bidders, my family once tried selling our fishing boat.. 58 watchers, 0 bidders

All I can suggest is for you to lower the starting price (to about $50) throw in an old racing game you don't use anymore.

Stretch out your description because yours is just to short. Make sure you mention where you got it, all it's features (900' rotation, sequential shifter etc.), some games it works with, how it's one of the best value wheels available etc, etc...

While your at it give the wheel a quick clean and grab some more pics (pedals alone, box, extreme close up on the wheel...) so people can see exactly where their money is going. Oh and i don't wanna sound rude but the description should have proper punctuation, spelling and sentence structure as people like to make sure their getting the item from an organized, careful person who took the time and effort to make the listing tidy.

That will get your auction more attention, and help sell your wheel. Just make sure you put in the time & effort or you'll be selling yourself very short.

I hear Fanatec wheels are pretty great for both FM4 & GT5, so good luck mate.
 
Last edited:
Thanks Dino I can hope for the best mind if I rep the team on FM4
 
Thanks Stav I wil come here time from time
 
Mmk, I'll probably pop on GT5 for a drift here and there.
 
Back