Team Mallala || Welcome to Trouty + thekillerelite || Recruiting

• Thread starter Stavingo
  • 1,467 comments
Nurb. It's just so skinny and long

i did a full lap drift score on that track in my S13. got around 90k points. would of had 140k points but got 3 wheels on the grass a couple times. i think i still have the replay.

Is this the Nordshlieffe? I thought it was the GP but you wouldn't get 90k from there. I love the Nord in a good car. I completed the flight academy which was brilliant to teach me the track. Cruising in the gullwing was a highlight of my GT5 career.

Anyway, The track has good and bad corners, some you can drift, others not

Nismo34: What camera did you use to get that picture, very good quality for a hand held

That should be a challenge: Best score on the green hell.

LOL what do you have then?

Just did a drift lap round Nurb GP/F. got a score of 33463 in my S13.

Last edited:
iPhone 3 over here :lol: makes GTP'ing during free lessons possible ;)

My new G25 should be here by Friday... Soooo keen :)

I have a Nokia... thing. No camera or internet, just a phone. I have a ipod touch 4g though

*200 posts*

Bad luck yello, but stav & beast are spot on. Watchers are very rarely potential bidders, my family once tried selling our fishing boat.. 58 watchers, 0 bidders

All I can suggest is for you to lower the starting price (to about $50) throw in an old racing game you don't use anymore.

Stretch out your description because yours is just to short. Make sure you mention where you got it, all it's features (900' rotation, sequential shifter etc.), some games it works with, how it's one of the best value wheels available etc, etc...

While your at it give the wheel a quick clean and grab some more pics (pedals alone, box, extreme close up on the wheel...) so people can see exactly where their money is going. Oh and i don't wanna sound rude but the description should have proper punctuation, spelling and sentence structure as people like to make sure their getting the item from an organized, careful person who took the time and effort to make the listing tidy.

That will get your auction more attention, and help sell your wheel. Just make sure you put in the time & effort or you'll be selling yourself very short.

I hear Fanatec wheels are pretty great for both FM4 & GT5, so good luck mate.

Last edited:
Back