Team Mallala || Welcome to Trouty + thekillerelite || Recruiting

• Thread starter Stavingo
  • 1,467 comments
I'll be on around 10pm when I get back from the hospital after visiting Dad.

Btw.. I feel the urge to build a 4wd drift car.. the curiosity is getting the better of me. :lol:

Its like showering naked on Big Brother, you don't really want to do it but it has to be done.

I don't see a problem in having a 4wd drift car (apart from people thinking you can't drift Rwd). One word: Skyline

forza and gran turismo should come together to make one game, it would be perfect

Your very right but considering both franchises and their consoles are direct rivals I doubt they ever will. Needless to say they will definitely learn from each other. Forza developing better game physics and GT developing more customising and tuning options

I was playing Forza 4 on my sister boyfriends Xbox and we copied the tune from my M3 the best we could and it worked well.

Everyone keen for tonight?'

EDIT: Just saw our site has reverted to free mode which got rid of all my work making the new theme :mad:

Oh well, i guess we'll have to make do with the generic/ugly normal one... :(

I wont be on tonight as I've unlocked b-spec level 40 and am racing on the Nurburg. Good news-I've got the Initial-D Takumi! All the way up to 10000 RPM!

Cars like that I love to drift just as they were bought from the lot. It makes drifting worthwile.

FFS, looks like i'm gonna miss tonight :( sry guys..

Edit: Nevermind :) c uz in a sec

Last edited:
Next couple nights I will go online. Its been a while for me because I've been B-speccing and getting money to buy seccond hand cars. (780 cars currently!). Had a go with D1NZ last night in the 'Stang.

I don't think I'll get on too much until I get over the hump of my stupid HSC assignments, so really I'll only be on Fridays and maybe Sundays.

just rendering another drift compilation of mine. got some nice filter effects so just messing around with them. Ill post up the link as soon as its uploaded.

Here it is guys.

Last edited:
Sick action Beast! Normally chrome cars look really distasteful but yours actually shows up quite nice.

*200th Mallala post

Cheers man. its the same car through the hole clip. i repainted it the team colours.

might have to get online a lil more.

LOL im hoping to get the HDMI card soon. sick of how bad the AV out puts look on the computer.

Great vid Beasty Boi!!! I love the way you edit your vids and as JR said, that Silvia looks boss in chrome.
Not my favorite video of yours though... The pink KubWagon has that honour ;)

Ps. Can't wait to race ya in the Camaros tonight mate :)

was a good race tonight. mad a good come back in the second race. first one the bloody pits lagged out and held me for way to long. oh well. next race should be sweet :D

was a good race tonight. mad a good come back in the second race. first one the bloody pits lagged out and held me for way to long. oh well. next race should be sweet :D

I have an utterly brilliant photo to show you. After the main races, we went on to just racing in the Camaro's for fun... The last race was without a doubt the best by far. Here's why....

IMG_0048.jpg

Yep, dead set identical finish time... Talk about close racing...

Nice finish Nismo 👍 . I've baught myself a seccond M3 to use in the Mallala liverly (I wasn't giving up my current DINGO liverly for anything!)

Back