Team Mallala || Welcome to Trouty + thekillerelite || Recruiting

• Thread starter Stavingo
  • 1,467 comments
Hey guys. Unfortunately Dad passed away last night. =(

Also Kiwiboy.. do you work for Freestone's? My dad worked for them for a long time. You'll probably read about him in the next newsletter.

Also Kiwiboy.. do you work for Freestone's? My dad worked for them for a long time. You'll probably read about him in the next newsletter.

Shame to hear about your dad :(

My dad works for Freestones. Going up to the truck show with dad tonight. Others from Freestones will be there I think.

Sorry to hear that Heath, my thoughts and condolences to your family.

In the meantime I'll get on GT5 in an hour, just left the PS3 on.

Hey Stav whats been happening mate been a long time since ive been on gt so i guess by the new team that SS is no longer running good to see all you guys still drifting together whats new in the sim drift world are the new features of gt any good???? any ways is any one going to be drifting tonight im thinking of jumping on for a blat gonna be mega rusty though

Sorry to hear about your dad Heath.

I may get on GT5 a bit later, bit rusty myself.

Only new game for me in the sim series is rFactor with a few drift tracks and the D1GP All Star mod.

Important Announcement: Welcome to our newest member who passed our tryouts, korza493!

Last edited:

Sorry to hear that man. :( How you holding up?

Heath_1

Condolences bud

Having fun with Geti tonight in our FT-86's looking for new recruits. Interesting to see what happens to AKO and speedwell in the team.

Damn! I didn't notice you guys had a room going... I got my G25 today and it truly is a completely different game, even compared to the DFP. I won't be up to my previous drifting level for some time but i'm getting the hang of it. The clutch is really handy to keep the revs up in long corners and the 6 speed (once you figure out how to get the bloody change to register) is awesome fun.

Good luck to the new guys 👍

Having fun with Geti tonight in our FT-86's looking for new recruits. Interesting to see what happens to AKO and speedwell in the team.

Hmm yea, was fun. That FT was a 🤬 tune. Couldnt use third properly, had not much grip in the back end everytime, but when it did have grip it was quick.

AKO Seemed like a good candidate. Speedwell just seemed abit rushed. I noticed just about every corner I watched him, he just ran off straight into a wall. AKO Could lead well, needed a bit more practise following though.

Damn! I didn't notice you guys had a room going... I got my G25 today and it truly is a completely different game, even compared to the DFP. I won't be up to my previous drifting level for some time but i'm getting the hang of it. The clutch is really handy to keep the revs up in long corners and the 6 speed (once you figure out how to get the bloody change to register) is awesome fun.

Good luck to the new guys 👍

How is your racing side of things? Im hoping to gain a few points @ GP/F on Wednesday and if you arent up to the same level for racing, it makes things a tad easier for me :lol:

And very sorry to hear about that, Heath. :(

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that man. :( How you holding up?

Yeah some days up some days down.. mega busy week ahead though. I got on GT5 this arvo for a few power laps around Spa, but hopefully Friday night if yous are having a drift meet I'll try to be there.

Going down tomorrow to swap the rego on Dad's Statesman and swap the insurance, wish me luck dealing with the insurance company. I think I'll get mine to speak to them about cancelling Dad's cover, some insurance companies are scary and rude. :lol:

@Yello: I see your wheel went without a bid. Maybe try re listing it with my recommendations? Trust me i've been wheel hunting for a while and those are the things people want to see.

How is your racing side of things? Im hoping to gain a few points @ GP/F on Wednesday and if you arent up to the same level for racing, it makes things a tad easier for me :lol:
Honestly? I've found that i have a far better feel for what the car is doing but my lap times are down and my consistency is gone... I should (hopefully) be back at full strength by next week but tomorow will be a repeat of last week i fear... :nervous:

@Heath: I truly am sorry that you had to go through all this. Letting the insurance companies talk is probably the safest way around it, saves you having to deal with it.
I hope to see you friday, stay strong buddy.

@Yello: I see your wheel went without a bid. Maybe try re listing it with my recommendations? Trust me i've been wheel hunting for a while and those are the things people want to see.

Honestly? I've found that i have a far better feel for what the car is doing but my lap times are down and my consistency is gone... I should (hopefully) be back at full strength by next week but tomorow will be a repeat of last week i fear... :nervous:

@Heath: I truly am sorry that you had to go through all this. Letting the insurance companies talk is probably the safest way around it, saves you having to deal with it.
I hope to see you friday, stay strong buddy.

Ok Thanks for the for the advice I got a plan B

What do you guys think of (aus) drift battlez? If it's anything like VDC then I'm in.

Back