Team NEMESIS | Kings of North America | Night Slide PPD until GT6

• Thread starter DGambino1
  • 4,104 comments
Congrats Kuja Ja!! You should bring the kids down to Disneyland again so we can have our mini-meet also haha!

Well, yeah. We always do. Which is why the nudges were annoying. Had to recover and close the gap once each lap, practically.
Sorry for the tone in the earlier message, I had hoped to be able to relax while drifting a bit after a long day, but... That got ruined.

oh um lol I didn't know it was that bad lmao. Those were pokes lol i didnt know pokes gives you a bad day :lol:

Congrats Kuja Ja!! You should bring the kids down to Disneyland again so we can have our mini-meet also haha!

I think we need to have a get together like once a year. I know some of us live far but is like to try?

TO Gonales:

Hey gonales, at the end when you spun out I didn't even touch you then you left :lol:. Those bumps before were pokes and didn't messed you up. I admit I bumped you hard, but that was only once then I said "mb."

Remember I was using a truck :lol:

EDIT: I can't believe you made this a big deal haha. Real drifters wouldn't complain.

TO Gonales:

Hey gonales, at the end when you spun out I didn't even touch you then you left :lol:. Those bumps before were pokes and didn't messed you up. I admit I bumped you hard, but that was only once then I said "mb."

Remember I was using a truck :lol:

EDIT: I can't believe you made this a big deal haha. Real drifters wouldn't complain.

I took this out of Thread because I was asked to. Your inbox is full, and you keep posting stuff here so...

I never even touched Wallride once, and I could get really close. Your nudges throw me off line and pace every single time, not even mentioning the fact that I might hit him. Overall it's very frustrating to get thrown off line every single lap when you could have just taken those couple of inches more safety that you obviously needed.

You never once apologized, and it was overall just bad driving. And honestly, the only reason I'm so disappointed, is because you're Nemesis. I expect a lot better from Nem guys. Both behind the wheel, and respect wise.

I took this out of Thread because I was asked to. Your inbox is full, and you keep posting stuff here so...

I never even touched Wallride once, and I could get really close. Your nudges throw me off line and pace every single time, not even mentioning the fact that I might hit him. Overall it's very frustrating to get thrown off line every single lap when you could have just taken those couple of inches more safety that you obviously needed.

You never once apologized, and it was overall just bad driving. And honestly, the only reason I'm so disappointed, is because you're Nemesis. I expect a lot better from Nem guys. Both behind the wheel, and respect wise.

The train was awesome! I don't know what you are talking about :lol: From my view it looked good. My driving with the truck was awesome. I didn't see anything bad.

*looking at my watch
TIME TO MOVE ON

I think we need to have a get together like once a year. I know some of us live far but is like to try?

Yeee Ja came down to bring his son to Disneyland last Christmas. He met up with Eric and I at Downtown Disney and we got some Earls! It was good to finally meet in person and to just hangout. We should definitely do that more often.

Yeee Ja came down to bring his son to Disneyland last Christmas. He met up with Eric and I at Downtown Disney and we got some Earls! It was good to finally meet in person and to just hangout. We should definitely do that more often.

Anytime for me gam get your ass down here haha

Dude that sounds awesome! I'm down for this!

Anytime for me gam get your ass down here haha

Yeaaaaa!! Get back here sir! :lol:

Congrats on the healthy baby girl, ja! And thanks for being positive guys. Need to know I got no worries for my recent inactivity. Had some sweet runs recently with Rice, Cody and Ant the other day so I got my fix. lol

Thanks SR!

Congrats ja!

Thanks Red!

That is great Ja! Congrats to you and your family on your new family addition.

I hope mama and baby are all adjusting well! Take your time man and enjoy this time with your new baby.

We will see you soon when the restless nights begin. Lolol!

Thanks Gam! We're already dying after these past few days. lol. All worthed tho! haha

Congrats ja on the new addition to your family!

Thanks Dan!

Ja!!! Congrats on the healthy baby girl bro!! That's really exciting news, happy to hear you and your family are back home 👍 Take your time getting everything settled, you know we'll hold it down in the meantime. Sounds like we may have to start a junior chapter of NEMESIS haha.

Thanks Twitch! WE mite have to do that! One day our have kids will continue on the Legacy of Nem! haha

And SR, like the other guys said, focus on school - set yourself up for success. We aren't going anywhere, we're in this for the long haul :)

Yeah definitely! We've miss Disneyland so much this year coz of the pregnancy. We're dying to come back! We'll let u guys know so we can plan it again. Sorry for making u guys drive all the way to Downtown Disney lol

Congrats Ja!

Thanks buddy! Appreciate it!

Dude that sounds awesome! I'm down for this!

Yeaaaaa!! Get back here sir! :lol:

As always, thursday nights are a blast! Cheers guys 👍

Rice, oh man... gr's at the end there! I was milking every last little bit outta my challenger, looked like a walk in the park for you! :D

You've picked up a 🤬 great team member there NEMESIS!

As always, thursday nights are a blast! Cheers guys 👍

Rice, oh man... gr's at the end there! I was milking every last little bit outta my challenger, looked like a walk in the park for you! :D

You've picked up a 🤬 great team member there NEMESIS!

Duuude those runs were indeed sick!! Two cows dancing together while saying "moooo" was pure epic. And it wasn't a walk in the park for me :lol: I always have a hard time drifting the cow. Great chasing and leading!

Thanks smoke! Same goes to you man, drift works made the right decision for recruiting you :D

Miata Gang killed it tonight :lol: had my team by miatas :lol:

Yea man! You guys pushed those miatas to its limits! I've never seen a miata train before, until you guys rocked them and bossed with them.
That was fun seeing you guys out there haha

I agree red. It was entertaining haha!

Epic runs with rice yesterday. EPIC.

Yea man! Those runs were indeed epic. Great leading man! 👍 And awesome devil Chaser :)

Rice never drifts with me anymore. Always too busy playing rice wars with lame FF Hondas. :(

hahaha! :lol: The last time I was in FF Honda drag was like 5 days ago. Sorry man. You should try it! It's pretty fun. You log in gt5 late these days though. Whenever I'm about to turn off my ps3 and head to bed, I see "somerandomeninja is online" on the top right of the screen :lol:

Sorry I left last night SR. I was having problems with PSN...kept getting DC'd :(

Anyways, I'll be at NS tonight. Should be a gooder...looking forward to seeing all the fresh rides 👍

Sorry I left last night SR. I was having problems with PSN...kept getting DC'd :(

Anyways, I'll be at NS tonight. Should be a gooder...looking forward to seeing all the fresh rides 👍

I think everyone had a problem with the psn. I couldn't connect either :lol: Then it was back online.

It's cool bro, I had a girl over and had connection issues too. I'll see you guys tonight!

Pictures of DGambino knocking on my door while asking for some rice.

DGO11_zps8b0c113b.jpg

DGO13_zpse4899b66.jpg

DGO15_zps0f10b0de.jpg

REVERSE ENTRY!
DGO16_zps6255f63c.jpg

DGO17_zps847c83c4.jpg

DGO18_zpsa964dc7e.jpg

WE MADE IT!

DGO1_zpsed0f541e.jpg

DGO110_zps03fb085d.jpg

Latest Posts

Back