picture.php

Reddawn_77 (370z) and me (rx7)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

if you look closely, you can see reddawn looking back at the camera LOL
picture.php

picture.php

rovered78 (solstice) reddawn (370z) and me (rx7)
picture.php

DGambino1 (180sx) rovered, reddawn, and me
picture.php

Gambino doing a dirt drop entry
picture.php

and finally Gambino (s15) and toycressy (mustang) getting damn close to the wall!!
picture.php

im gonna put up some more pics later

Nice pics Marc!!! Much appreciated... These pics must be older as my Silvia has been moved to the back of the garage as of late... :)

Look at my front bumper from where I got "too close" on one of my entries... LOL!!!

Last edited:
Whats up Red and Hpi. It was fun drifting with you guys the other day. Ill keep sliding with you guys when i see you on.

Hey Gambino remember me from the other night? I've been practicing with comfort hard since we met and it's starting to go pretty good. Add me to the wait list for your team please and let have a session soon !

Tonight was a fun night. Our drift server was packed the second it opened and we had a lot of laughs, I'm sure everyone on the server had fun. As always me and Gambino kept hitting each other. (He was jealous that my 111 HP 560 KG drift car was nicer then his M3 GTR) Everyone should keep a look out for our drift server. We do drift but we like to try new and fun things every time, like today we all drifted our insane cars, I drifted my Group C Bentley Speed 8 (drifted pretty well if you ask me). We all are usually on every night from 10 PM EST (7 PM PST) to 4 AM EST (1 AM PST).

Pictures from last night will be up soon.

Lol Great last night/ morning. TEAM NEMESIS 4 LIFE ASS HHOLEES!!! lol bloody tools.

LOL!!!

Yea I'm not sure why the people from the team named "ProjectD" insist on talking **** - especially from one of their "leaders."

The best part of all of this - they never enter the track to drift with us... They just watch. So I guess "ProjectD" are just spectators and nothing else. Perhaps they need a name change as they are not representing what "ProjectD" is about...

Last was pretty fun I never get bored when We all play together it's allways close tandoms. Ice your Toyota is Pretty cute.

LOL!!!

Yea I'm not sure why the people from the team named "ProjectD" insist on talking **** - especially from one of their "leaders."

The best part of all of this - they never enter the track to drift with us... They just watch. So I guess "ProjectD" are just spectators and nothing else. Perhaps they need a name change as they are not representing what "ProjectD" is about...

LOL it was Drift Alliance B!TCHES!!! Dont mess around with em! they be mean muggin you from a corner of Autumn ring

Tonight was a fun night. Our drift server was packed the second it opened and we had a lot of laughs, I'm sure everyone on the server had fun. As always me and Gambino kept hitting each other. (He was jealous that my 111 HP 560 KG drift car was nicer then his M3 GTR) Everyone should keep a look out for our drift server. We do drift but we like to try new and fun things every time, like today we all drifted our insane cars, I drifted my Group C Bentley Speed 8 (drifted pretty well if you ask me). We all are usually on every night from 10 PM EST (7 PM PST) to 4 AM EST (1 AM PST).

Pictures from last night will be up soon.

Yea I definitely notice that when our open lobby opens up - a lot of the "pros" show up. The best part is that everyone is there to drift and tandem and those that aren't get kicked. I also like that we've had some other teams show up (respect to DriftUnion, ACN (hi Gonales!), and L2D) and tandem with us which is cool because NEMESIS has nothing but respect for other teams that just want to drift.

LOL BlackIce!!! I'm still laughing at how you missed me when I hit ya with my Matador move in Madrid. That was classic...

LOL it was Drift Alliance B!TCHES!!! Dont mess around with em! they be mean muggin you from a corner of Autumn ring

LOL!!! Yea Drift Alliance and ProjectD are just "spectators."

I've personally tried to go into their rooms to battle but they end up kicking me out... LOL!!!

It's cool though - we'll catch them eventually...

Last edited:
... LOL BlackIce!!! I'm still laughing at how you missed me when I hit ya with my Matador move in Madrid. That was classic...

LOL Ya, I remember that. I remembered that right before I fell asleep and chuckled. That was so slick, but then after I bounced off the wall, I went right into you. In my head, I was like "AHAHA I'm gonna smash his car so hard!" *you move out of the way* I'm like, "oh snap!" Admit that my half-a-ton car was a raging bull.

lol ya, i remember that. I remembered that right before i fell asleep and chuckled. That was so slick, but then after i bounced off the wall, i went right into you. In my head, i was like "ahaha i'm gonna smash his car so hard!" *you move out of the way* i'm like, "oh snap!" admit that my half-a-ton car was a raging bull.

lol!!!

Ole!!!

I thought you guys were gonna put some picks up from last nights little session?? LOL!! I know there were some great pics from the Autumn Ring Mini race...

I had a great time drifting with you guys last night. Nothing like a big group of skilled people all trying to tandem.

Also props to opening up my eyes to some of the tracks i've never done before. Madrid was awesome even though i did...ahem...screw everyone up behind me a couple of times while trying to get that course down. :yuck:

Also with that project D guy...are you sure that's not just what it says every time he exits a room? I mean even if it is, that's pretty classless, but hey who ever said the internet wasn't filled with a-holes...

I had a great time drifting with you guys last night. Nothing like a big group of skilled people all trying to tandem.

Also props to opening up my eyes to some of the tracks i've never done before. Madrid was awesome even though i did...ahem...screw everyone up behind me a couple of times while trying to get that course down. :yuck:

Also with that project D guy...are you sure that's not just what it says every time he exits a room? I mean even if it is, that's pretty classless, but hey who ever said the internet wasn't filled with a-holes...

You did pretty good out there too Lime considering that you've never drifted on Madrid... We'll see you again I'm sure!!

Today was pretty fun, me and hpi started another drag race session. Gonales destroyed us every time though with that Enzo. I think we should start creating a racing division on the team. Members that want to represent Team Nemesis in grip racing will be put on that list, but this would only work if other teams make grip divisions as well.

Here is something I am trying to organize, Team Racing.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=170424

Sorry took a while, but here are some pictures from last weekend.

Hpi, Reddawn, and I had some friendly tandem with team redsuns
Heres Hpi
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Reddawn
picture.php

picture.php

Redsuns-Klutch (lighter blue rx7) and me(dark blue rx7) having close tandem
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and finally HPI jumping over meandog and me
picture.php

Last edited:
with all due respect gambino, I am a member of ProjectD and i am FAR from a spectator. and the only reason i joined ProjectD is they didnt hesitate to give a tryout. i added you to my list and waited to be able to try out only to see that tryouts were over. oh well, better luck next time is what my opinion is on the Nemesis tryout. in my opinion though, just because one talks ****, it dont mean the rest of us aer like that. :sly:

with all due respect gambino, I am a member of ProjectD and i am FAR from a spectator. and the only reason i joined ProjectD is they didnt hesitate to give a tryout. i added you to my list and waited to be able to try out only to see that tryouts were over. oh well, better luck next time is what my opinion is on the Nemesis tryout. in my opinion though, just because one talks ****, it dont mean the rest of us aer like that. :sly:

You are definitely right in that I lagged in getting your tryout sorted out and I apologize for that one.

However, myself and my team have never been disrespectful to "ProjectD" but they felt the need to disrespect me and my team for some reason. In one instance, one of the supposed "leaders" of the team comes into our open drift lobby, spectates, disrespects us, and leaves.

Ask any other real team (and players for that matter) here on GTP and they will tell you that team NEMESIS is respectful to everyone. We don't feel the need to talk **** or "brag about how good our team is" and this and that. We just want to drift with everyone, have a good time, and help build the GTP drift community.

NEMESIS has no time for immature, childish B/S. I'm sure the other real teams here feel the same way. I know that haters are everywhere and that's fine with me because that means we're doing something right.

No disrespect to you personally as you have been a cool dude (maybe you're the only one!?). But I've already wrote "ProjectD" off as spectators and just have no time for that...

Last edited:
Southern sliders is currently looking for a freindly drift session with another team i know this is probably not the team battle you guys are after but we would like to get to know some of the other teams on GTP and have some good old drifting fun.
I know the time difference might be a PAIN IN THE *** but i will do my best to organize a time suitable for both teams.
If you guys are interested please feel free to contact me by PM if this is not your thing or you are worried about time differences dont feel bad about turning my offer down.
Look foward to hearing your response.
DrifTa-AJV---- SOUTHERN-SLIDERZ

Southern sliders is currently looking for a freindly drift session with another team i know this is probably not the team battle you guys are after but we would like to get to know some of the other teams on GTP and have some good old drifting fun.
I know the time difference might be a PAIN IN THE *** but i will do my best to organize a time suitable for both teams.
If you guys are interested please feel free to contact me by PM if this is not your thing or you are worried about time differences dont feel bad about turning my offer down.
Look foward to hearing your response.
DrifTa-AJV---- SOUTHERN-SLIDERZ

We would be more than happy to do some team drifting for fun... Myself and couple other teammates were able to do some drifting this morning with Duman and some of his Team Burst members... Good times!! Add me on your PSN and we will get something together Drifta!!!

Nice pictures! I still think the Carbon X2010 looks like a new version of the Bat-Mobile! You guys make pink look so cool, but still not putting it on my cars lol. I know its Gonales in the Pink 350z but who's in the white car? And what car is it? The Maserati is most favourite car in the game, props to turning it into a Drift Demon!

You guys make pink look so cool, but still not putting it on my cars lol. I know its Gonales in the Pink 350z but who's in the white car? And what car is it?

Lol, thanks, thats what me and hpi are all about lol.

The Maserati is most favourite car in the game, props to turning it into a Drift Demon!

Its really not that bad of a drifter, even stock, but the demon camber doesnt help hahaha

Back