Team NEMESIS | Kings of North America | Night Slide PPD until GT6

• Thread starter DGambino1
  • 4,104 comments
Sorry took a while, but here are some pictures from last weekend.

Hpi, Reddawn, and I had some friendly tandem with team redsuns
Heres Hpi
picture.php

I know this is wierd and random, but i joined a random drift lounge (hosted by a UK member) and i was shocked to see that where my Ford Falcon V8 super-drifter should have been, stood THIS matte black M3 with pink wheels! I have no idea why it happened, and i don't own any premium M cars (other then chromeline) I assumed that it was lockedd to the owners car, but nope. Everyone else was in Supras & skylines. Then when i went to change car it told me i was in my Ford... weird but i was wondering who's M3 it was, now i know ;)

Nice paint job and drifting BTW i can't wait to see those pink wheels spinning in the H2H..., you guys needent take c... from anyone who spectates let them watch and criticise as much as they like, they got nothing on you guys!

EDIT: just saw Drifta's post and i am also from Southern Sliderz, while i'm not on our battle team i can hold my own and would love to slide with you guys and a few SS members

Yea I definitely notice that when our open lobby opens up - a lot of the "pros" show up. The best part is that everyone is there to drift and tandem and those that aren't get kicked. I also like that we've had some other teams show up (respect to DriftUnion, ACN (hi Gonales!), and L2D) and tandem with us which is cool because NEMESIS has nothing but respect for other teams that just want to drift.

LOL BlackIce!!! I'm still laughing at how you missed me when I hit ya with my Matador move in Madrid. That was classic...

Thanks DG, and i know you guys closed recruiting, but would there be a spot left? Since me and a lot of Nemesis member get along pretty well. Let me know something, please.

Cya guys soon, Dom.

Last Day of the Month Drifting, with DGambino1, Toycressy,nasdale82,Kauger,Gonales, and Reddawn_77
AutumnRingMini_13.jpg

Got Train
AutumnRingMini_3.jpg

Gonales Leading the pack
AutumnRingMini_2.jpg

Tandem Action
AutumnRingMini.jpg

nasdale82 Getting it done!
AutumnRingMini_12.jpg

Clean Line
AutumnRingMini_1.jpg

The poster boy for GT5
AutumnRingMini_11.jpg

Line em up
AutumnRingMini_6.jpg

Behind my Bonnet there's drift line....
AutumnRingMini_4.jpg

This is why he's the Boss
AutumnRingMini_5.jpg

Team Nemesis coming to a corner near you!

Last edited:
Awe man, I left too early. Im guessing that was taken right after I left for bed. Damn. Pictures look real nice btw. Might be bring back my RX-7 for good.

Nice pics Red... Good session by everyone last night!!! Had a great turnout considering that we were in private lobbies... Props to Kauger, Nasdale, NoOne2You, GodFreyGT5 for showing up to drift with all of us... It was a blast...

Last night was dope. The lavender machine is a monster!!!! I'm going to work on my blue 350z a lil more. It's pretty quick now, but I want it to bang with m3 gtr!!!!

Great session! Only downside is, it was around 7 in the morning for me, i had to wake up during the session ^^ Normally i would be at school, but im not for 2 days... (and probably 2 days every month)

Love the pics, and cya in a couple of hours?

Dominique

PSN Name: starfighterzxr
Time Zone: eastern
Mic? (yes/no): yes
Times you are online (estimated): weeknights, weekend days
Current drift cars: viper, camaro, corvette

Last edited:
PSN Name: starfighterzxr
Time Zone: eastern
Mic? (yes/no): yes
Times you are online (estimated): weeknights, weekend days
Current drift cars: viper, camaro, corvette

Thank you for the application StarFighter - but recruiting is by invitation only...

I would recommend checking out the other teams on GTP that are still openly recruiting. Good luck!!

Ya it was a blast trying to fix a vet in these tight spots, reminds me of high school..... OH by the way that was a joke lol...

After last session, i felt like shooting some pics, in the long bend at Cape Ring Centre. I love being a bitch so, here we go...

CapeRingCentrum-1.jpg

Btw, gratz Gambino, on making the corner as well.

Last edited:
Yea I finally got it after few more tries than normal... Never drifted on that course before but it was fun!!! Definitely going to have drift that course some more...

Guys, as you might have noticed this morning, ive got a daughter and she (logically) is prio, to anything else in my life. I dont know how my practise sessions will be influenced, buti will make sure im there the coming battle (friends coming over to babysit beside me as well). and any tips on how to avoid getting to damn nervous bout the battle? :P

Guys, as you might have noticed this morning, ive got a daughter and she (logically) is prio, to anything else in my life. I dont know how my practise sessions will be influenced, buti will make sure im there the coming battle (friends coming over to babysit beside me as well). and any tips on how to avoid getting to damn nervous bout the battle? :P

beeeeeeer!

probably be able to come back on tomorrow or maybe tonight.
someone plz teach me how to drift on those comf hard tires T^T

and good luck guys on that competition! hope you have fun!!

go for a walk but thats overdoing it imo.:P

focus on your mission. shut out all the factors like who it is your facing etc its a car your going after nothing else.
Dont forget to breathe!!

"Our team colors are white paint schemes with neon/lime green rims and when we are together we rock those colors as a team to show pride and unity within our team."

L2D Team Thread... Gambino, kill em? :)

"Our team colors are white paint schemes with neon/lime green rims and when we are together we rock those colors as a team to show pride and unity within our team."

L2D Team Thread... Gambino, kill em? :)

LOL!! Dammit!! It took forever to decide on our team color now... Looks like Ice put up a message on their thread... I like L2D but I rarely see them online so not sure how big a deal this will be...

Its our color we shouldn't change for no one they should change for us, or we could just battle for the color...hehehe

Latest Posts

Back