Team NEMESIS | Kings of North America | Night Slide PPD until GT6

• Thread starter DGambino1
  • 4,104 comments
LOL!! Dammit!! It took forever to decide on our team color now... Looks like Ice put up a message on their thread... I like L2D but I rarely see them online so not sure how big a deal this will be...

L2D is white with green wheels..whats the prob? Plus every member has L2D in thier PSN name. I'm on every night, so add me/follow me if you want to drift with us. We all have mics..hope you do to. I'm almost off work..then I'll see you guys in the game!

-Kirb

Hey guys, pic of today, me and Hpi:
AutumnRing2.jpg

Team Nemesis Practicing for there battle with D Trick

Nemesis is Coming Get out the way!
TsukubaCircuit_8.jpg

Enough Said
TsukubaCircuit.jpg

H2H tourney here we come!
TsukubaCircuit_1.jpg

Step One...
TsukubaCircuit_2.jpg

Step Two!
TsukubaCircuit_7.jpg

"This is how we do it"
TsukubaCircuit_6.jpg

I feel for our competitors
TsukubaCircuit_5.jpg

Ya I feel real Bad...
TsukubaCircuit_4.jpg

And I'll leave you with this last word, sorry can't speak there is to much smoke...
TsukubaCircuit_3.jpg

Damn nice pictures, too bad I fell asleep with my PS3 on. I read the message a bit too late. I need to get my Camaro into these pictures! lol

Awesome pictures bro! I still needa look at the replay but I'm sure it's insane! Your sls looks soo good

Team NEMESIS welcomes oOIvanxOo to the team... I've personally been drifting with Ivan since before I put the team together and I know he was being scouted by other teams quite a bit... Glad to have you on our side Ivan!!!

Team NEMESIS welcomes oOIvanxOo to the team... I've personally been drifting with Ivan since before I put the team together and I know he was being scouted by other teams quite a bit... Glad to have you on our side Ivan!!!

Definitely Ivan... It's about time you joined my team man!!! LOL!!!

You should get into the flow of things rather quick and I'll have you in team battles before you know it because I already know you will represent... :sly:

Last edited:
Welcome to the team Ivan! I dont think i ever drifted with you, I'll be on tonight to drift with the team, you should join us.

About time nasdale joined lol. Since he's ur friend and drifted with us for awhile, I was wondering why he wasn't joining lol. The team is getting big. I think I can honestly say that we are one of the most famous drift teams on GT5, I could be wrong but even some people not on gtp know us. When I'm in a server people always ask how to join Nemesis because they see us drifting on a lot servers. I tell them its invitation only but if u wanna drift with us, just message us on GTP and they are like what's GTP? :embarrassed:

welcome to the team nasdale and ivan :D

you will be seeing more of me soon DG!
im just finishing up with all thats goin out here... hopefully.
:boggled:

I'd like to welcome this 1st memeber of our new B League, saleenf5! add him up guys so he can get practicing with you all... When a B Team Memeber logs in it will say "Team Nemesis B"

Hey, cant wait to drift with you all, the pressure of joining drift loobies full of x1s is finally over :)

Welcome to the team Saleen!! I thought you were doing well out there considering the nerves and pressure... Good job!!

welcome to the team nasdale and ivan :D

you will be seeing more of me soon DG!
im just finishing up with all thats goin out here... hopefully.
:boggled:

No worries Demon... I know you got some personal bizness you taking care of so don't worry... I'm not gonna cut ya... LOL!!! :)

Welcome to the team Saleen!! I thought you were doing well out there considering the nerves and pressure... Good job!!

THANKS. Yea the pressure was starting to get to me in the beginning. Once my lil sister came in an i had someone to ramble to (im sure you heard lol) it was all good.

No worries Demon... I know you got some personal bizness you taking care of so don't worry... I'm not gonna cut ya... LOL!!! :)

Don't cut me either lol, ill be more active after the first week of march. I have an idea to start inter team events since we talked a lot about it before.. Now with B Team I'm sure we will have a good turn out. Since Red is managing the B-team, I would like to manage team events, inside in the team and outside since I'm fairly good at it. Would that be ok?

yeah thas what i was implying.
im here to stay as long as you let me sir. lol

im @work dom :P

Last edited:
Back